Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What are we supposed to get at level 25?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2010

At level 25 Ambrose calls us back to Wizard town telling us he has something to give us. When we go there he doesn't have anything.

I happened to talk to the Sergeant in Krok ville before my wife and I started going into the Tomb of the Beguiler and got a new spell for death. She went to Ambrose and the Sergeant after we had done some of the dungeon things and she didn't receive anything. She is storm magic.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
Yes I'd like to know the answer to this as well. Ambrose summoned me mysteriously and when I got there he didn't have anything for me like he said that he did....

GalnWizard101 wrote:

At level 25 Ambrose calls us back to Wizard town telling us he has something to give us. When we go there he doesn't have anything.

I happened to talk to the Sergeant in Krok ville before my wife and I started going into the Tomb of the Beguiler and got a new spell for death. She went to Ambrose and the Sergeant after we had done some of the dungeon things and she didn't receive anything. She is storm magic.

Explorer
May 19, 2009
could it be the Grizzleheim mission? although i think that is level 20 mission.so
may not have answers you

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010

Well now I have had this happen to me at level 30 as well. Ambrose says come and see me there is a matter of utter importance. When I show up there is no new mission.

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
This has happened to me as well. Not just at lvl 25, but many other levels, too. It has slowed down more recently, and about the time I got to lvl 33 he quit. I don't thing there is anything he wants, but just a minor glitch KI can put off until they fix the more 'urgent' bugs in the game.
~Molly

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
# Merle is at it again!
Merle seems to be back to some bad habits of calling Wizards to his side when they level, and then not having anything for them when they arrive. Unless Merle has a symbol over his head, he's just checking to make sure you're paying attention to your studies!

Well I found the answer in the known bug's message boards. I just didn't connect Merle with Ambrose even though I really knew that to be his name.

So if anyone else is having the issue it is a known bug already and we should disregard it.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I've heard a lot about this and I finally figured it out he summons you at level 25 to go to GH but if you havent completed the previous parts of GH he has nothing to say to you. Hope this helps. :D

Sean Ironflame Lvl 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer
Sean Stormblade Lvl 30 Magus Diviner
See ya in the spiral

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010