Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The other side???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
What would it be like if you could work for malistare. What would it be like if instead of saving wizard city you could attack it. Imagine if you could choose to be a student of malistare. What would you think if when you become a grand master and you beat malistare the game is only half over. I've heard grand masters complain that once you finish the game there isnt much left to do. Well what if you could choose to become an evil wizard. And you would be able to keep all your friends but your level would drop back to one and you lose all your spells and have the option to choose from a new school .

If you look at the game it seems like the whole spiral is against you. its all because of malistare......or is it? malistare has to be a very busy man to be able to go to each world of the spiral and cause mass chaos and destruction. what if he sent his own students to do it instead.

There could be new schools and previous schools to learn from in malistare's version of ravenwood. it could be Drake Acadamy 8) 8) 8) 8) 8).

Just something to think about. if you think this would be a good idea message this topic or add some ideas you think would be good for this. and this isnt to betray ambrose but i'm just sayin what if malistare got to you first.

And i do apologize if i posted this before. i couldnt find it for some reason till now.
Wolf DarkBlade,

Master Pyromancer

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Yeah, that would be a pretty cool edition. I have some ideas for if you were on Malistaire's side bosses:

Emperor Yoshihto

Wizard City Guards

Jade Champion

Professors

We could study in Dragonspyre academy, and learn the same magic, just from different people, like Dean Darkflame, Professor Malistaire, etc.

We could have a dungeon we have to fight through called Ravenwood, lol.

Ravenwood Dungeon:

You have to fight guards and professors, and not real wizards called, Ranger Wizards. Here are some bosses and stats for the enemies in the dungeon:

Malorn Ashthorn:

Says: Give up wizard! Though we were both taught by the same man, you must give up!

Health: 3,555

Minions: Necromancer Ranger x3

Arthur Wethersfield:

Says: Leave our land! Students, make sure to keep defending!

Health: 8,955

Minions: Sorcerer Defender x3

Lydia Greyrose:

Says: You have no right to go to my classroom. Be gone, wizard

Health: 11,555

Oh man, i gtg sry!

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
mman17 wrote:
Yeah, that would be a pretty cool edition. I have some ideas for if you were on Malistaire's side bosses:

Emperor Yoshihto

Wizard City Guards

Jade Champion

Professors

We could study in Dragonspyre academy, and learn the same magic, just from different people, like Dean Darkflame, Professor Malistaire, etc.

Ravenwood Dungeon:

You have to fight guards and professors, and not real wizards called, Ranger Wizards. Here are some bosses and stats for the enemies in the dungeon:

Malorn Ashthorn:

Says: Give up wizard! Though we were both taught by the same man, you must give up!

Arthur Wethersfield:

Lydia Greyrose:

Oh man, i gtg sry!

Those are some good ideas, although i think the one id look foward to the most is Merle Ambrose.

Merle Ambrose:

Health: 25,000

Minions: Minotaur, Wraith, some kinda upgraded Fire element, And any teacher but only once.

Says: You dont want to do this young wizard, I will not allow you to get past me.

Spells: everyspell

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
Its a great idea, and just so that there is no choosing, there will be a 50/50 roll on who reaches you first!

But maybe a wizard could get the best of both worlds when Malistare returns from the dead in Celestia and beguiles you!

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Cont. of Ravenwood Dungeon:

Dalia Falmea:

Health: 8,500

Says: Wizard, leave my school at once!

Minions: Pyromancer Master x3

Halston Balestrom:

Says: Even if you leave, I shall summon the King of all storms on you!

Minions: Diviner Mastermind x3

Health: 8,000

Moolinda Wu:

Says: Leave and retreat this day. I feel your mind is very clouded ...

Minions: Master of Nature x3

Health: 9,500

Cyrus Drake:

Leave my school now! I will not have mercy on a friend of my brother...

Health: 10,000

Minions: Minionmaker x3

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Thats a crazy epically cool idea. Especially if like you fought the marleybone soldiers and the order of the fang. Those guys are cool and for example you had to penetrate the balance school and defeat alhazred, shalek, general khaba and khai ahmate the great and you had to get into Barkingham Palace and fight the princes and the queen and her loyal knights.
This is like impossible but would be soooooooooooooooo cool.

Sean Ironflame Lvl 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer
Sean Stormblade Lvl 30 Magus Diviner
See ya in the Spiral

Survivor
May 05, 2009
I agree I am truly an Anti-Hero at heart meaning I help both sides depending on the winning team so I would like to see this addition.

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
mikelittle96 wrote:
mman17 wrote:

Emperor Yoshihto

Wizard City Guards

Jade Champion

Professors

Ravenwood Dungeon:

Malorn Ashthorn:

Arthur Wethersfield:

Lydia Greyrose:

Oh man, i gtg sry!

Those are some good ideas, although i think the one id look foward to the most is Merle Ambrose.

Merle Ambrose:

Minions: Minotaur, Wraith, some kinda upgraded Fire element, And any teacher but only once.

Says: You dont want to do this young wizard, I will not allow you to get past me.

every spell would be too tough

Defender
Jul 21, 2009
what if you were your own boss? You worked for malistair and was his best student so he let you be your own boss. Other wizards still battling agenst malistair would battle you. But this wouldn't be like pvp. You get the advantages of a boss. Lots of health, unlimited cards, and a natural attack. There could also be a back story to the whole other side. You could find out that malistair's wife knew a secret about headmaster ambrose that could ruin he for good. A secret plot to take over the spriral so his home world could rule it. Malistair wanted to bring her back to life so she could stop that from happening. You found that out by a note the head master drops when he go's to do something. Then you go to the other side.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
likeluigi123 wrote:
mikelittle96 wrote:
mman17 wrote:

Emperor Yoshihto

Wizard City Guards

Jade Champion

Professors

Ravenwood Dungeon:

Malorn Ashthorn:

Arthur Wethersfield:

Lydia Greyrose:

Oh man, i gtg sry!

Merle Ambrose:

every spell would be too tough

Thats what the fun part would be. I dont think fighting merle should be a tower though. I mean he's the head master of the school for a reason so fighting him would be like fighting up the celestial tower.

Wolf DarkBlade, Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
WhoMan101 wrote:
Good luck getting that through to KingsIsle

I dont really plan for KingsIsle to do this or even comment on it but they should atleast read this and others like this and understand that this would be a good ad on to the game and that there's other's who agree.

Wolf DarkBlade,

Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
fireguy88301 wrote:
kingsisle is working on a new project this could be it :D :D

Idk if this would be the new project. I think there still working on the finishing touchs of celestia.

Wolf DarkBlade,

Master Pyromancer