Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Warehouse!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
Dear Kingsisle,
I love the Warehouse! I don't care how hard it is, it's fun. Plz ignore all the complaining about it, it's a great tower. It challenges even the best wizards to think more and play the right cards at the right time. To be honest, i usually get my butt kicked in the Warehouse but i like it's challenging bosses. I think people should stop whining about this tower, it's way better than any other tower. I'm very impressed with this tower and how you made it. I hope you make another tower like this for lvl 60 or lvl 55. I very much appreciated all the hard work you put into this.
Thank you

Sincerely, Nathan Shadowhammer
Lvl 50 Life
Lvl 50 Death
Lvl 10 Fire

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
Are you crazy, yea its cool but the last boss please! fire power nova? extra healing rebirth, i just did briskbreeze tower today, and that was hard,there warehouse is 99% harder and only 50 people are gonna be in celestia because its so hard!, Ok so they said due to feed back you will not need to do these quests to have acsess to celctia, does that mean we can port to people in there but we cant actually, go throught the spiral door to it? yea you cant trick me KI, we need a key to celestia thats why we got to do it therefore we still HAVE to do this dungeon, KI have you even tryied this dungeon? well you have but you make it so you cant die and cheat and stuff, this is very unfare on all the grandmaters who are bored, you will loose 50% of wizard 101's population, i know if we got to do warehouse to go to celestia i am canceling my sub, followed by my family and friends and half the people on this game!

Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
Rystermagic wrote:
Are you crazy, yea its cool but the last boss please! fire power nova? extra healing rebirth, i just did briskbreeze tower today, and that was hard,there warehouse is 99% harder and only 50 people are gonna be in celestia because its so hard!, Ok so they said due to feed back you will not need to do these quests to have acsess to celctia, does that mean we can port to people in there but we cant actually, go throught the spiral door to it? yea you cant trick me KI, we need a key to celestia thats why we got to do it therefore we still HAVE to do this dungeon, KI have you even tryied this dungeon? well you have but you make it so you cant die and cheat and stuff, this is very unfare on all the grandmaters who are bored, you will loose 50% of wizard 101's population, i know if we got to do warehouse to go to celestia i am canceling my sub, followed by my family and friends and half the people on this game!

Well, First of all, they were planning on making it part of the storyline but since the feedback it won't be. Whenever Celestia comes out halestrom will just say here's the key to Celestia. I like the Warehouse cause it's challenging and i like challenging things. I guess i understand your point of view but i love this tower. :) I would rather have a hard tower than an easy tower that you can wipe through easy. If you need help with Warehouse i would be glad to help.

Nathan Shadowhammer
Lvl 50 Life
Lvl 50 Death
Lvl 10 Fire

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
I love the Warehouse! Although, i do wish the boss didnt have such powerful spells. I do think thats a little unfair. But i guess its ok, the challenge is quite fun :D