Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Send Away Button

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Ok, so I've been having some problems with the "Send Away" button. Obviously it's there for a good reason. I've been having some intruders in my house. And, it's annoying the fact that If they're not my friend I can't send them away. I will limit my home to friends. But, it still wont work after their there. What else is there to do?

This was an error that slipped through our QA process. We will be making an update that will include the ability to send away anyone in your home, not just your friends.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Also, as a work around until we can do a proper fix, you can Ignore a non-friend and then the Send Away button will work correctly.

Artur

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
Community Leader
Delver
Aug 14, 2009
the send away button is kind of annoying when your at someones house. I mostly get sent away at parties for NO REASON while my friends are able to stay, whether their friends with the owner or not. for example, A while ago, I was at a friends house having a party. Some guy said if he wanted to pvp against him. My friend says no. I was playing around with my friend and I said "why, you scared" a couple seconds later, he sends me away. I mean srsly, I was just joking with him. I guess some people cant take jokes