Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

~Myth School Club~

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I am blave darkflame and MYTH schools rocks i love the minions they are really helpful i think they should have a myth area where you travel inside the myth teachers head(i forget his name) but you travel into his imagination and you can get new cards MYTH rocks. I only wish you could summom more on the field.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Hi,

I am a level 48 wizard and I am in the Dragonspire. I am looking for a list of somesort as to what the myth students school clothing is that we can get from malister's drops, or any other boss drops?? I read about everone getting their specific schools robes, boots, amulets, wands etc....what are the myth ones??? What should Ii be looking for in the drops???

Also to the administrators of the game, I really need to be able to carry more in my back pack. My backpack is always full, then things go into my bank and my sharing bank is full as well, I want to take some out of the banks to go sell for gold, but seeing my backpack is always full there is no way for me to do this!! Can you consider increasing our back packs item counts??? Please!!!!!!!!! Also , will pets we have eventually assist us in fighting in the future? The pets we either buy or win that do not have cards??

I am also searching for the pets , and hidden areas around the spiral! I cannt find them!!!!

I am Morgan Dragonrider Level 48 and my Orthus is amazing!! I love this game!

Defender
Jun 17, 2009
i am a level 44 master conjurer (myth) and i've soloed the whole game and beaten all the bosses even starting dragonspire i could do the elephant, sea monster. bosses myself..

i have once hit 8,096 damage and can do it again.. which i will but need to screen shot it this time...

what i did was myth field 25% (time of legend)

myth blade +35%
myth trap +25%

Spirit blade +35%
spirit trap +35%

2x Feint 140% (note you might want to use remove negative on yourself to get rid of feint)

then i summoned ninja pigs on the sea monster (he is storm so boost)

i did a wooping 8,000 damage and killed the boss in one hit lol although the side effects were i got 39 experience. =/ not a very good idea. ugh

also noting i did not use treasure cards except ninja pigs

Defender
Jun 17, 2009
also

do not try 2x feint with minotaur it somewhat seems he uses up both of them on his first attack i figured since two myth traps for each hit would be fine so 2x feint would be awesome damage.. but it lead to about 2.000 hits on my next hit lol..

i just find ways to max out my damage.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Um im not myth but i wanted to know if anyone would make me some earthquakes i will gladly trade any card you want from life school

Defender
Jun 17, 2009
forget my note about minotaur i just did it again and now they are seperated feint uses

i will try to make up earthquakes later

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Hi! i am lvl 31 myth WHOO HOO! XD lolz

i is almost learning minotaur

Luke StarSong Myth Magus

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
hi.im a level 6 myth wizard name jason spirithammer.i want to learn the minotar,and ninja pig.what level do i have to be to learn them.please im desparet.sort of.plz help.

i am offering advice to myth wizards so if you have any question,i be happy to answer.

oh yeah,i love to learn the troll minion,and THE MINITAUR :) :) :-) :-) :D :D :-D :-D

GO MYTH .GO MYTH .GO MYTH .GO MYTH .GO MYTH .GO MYTH .GO MYTH .

OH YEAH,I HANG OUT AT FIRECAT ALLEY.
SEE YOU THERE!

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
Don't Underestimate "EARTHQUAKE"!

I so looked forward to reaching level 42 and receiving the "Earthquake" spell. After playing W101 for a few weeks I realized I'd never seen anyone use the spell, so I was very curious about it's power and affects. Needless to say when I leveled up and received the card I was a bit disappointed that it only had a hit damage of 310 points. I thought I'll just have to add buffs and modifiers to get the most of the spell. But then I found the REAL power in the card lies in using it at the right moment.

That moment is when your enemies (espeically when there are several or in PVP) have spent several rounds shielding and buffing themselves for a major strike and just as you see them preparing to attack your group... WHAM! You hit them with "EARTHQUAKE"! Not only do all your enemies take damage but every buff and shield they've labored to cast disappear one by one in front of their eyes leaving them TOTALLY DEFENSELESS and without their precious buffs to attack your group. At that point you yell "CHARGE!" to your group and show no mercy!

PS: Plan properly and you can dish out 700+ in damage as well so be thinking in advance when using this card!

Enjoy!

Christo ShadowMancer
Level 45 Conjurer (Myth)

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
its me jason spirithammer and im now level 10.i finnaly got the troll minion.my favorite move that it does is cyclopes and troll.i also got a cyclopes spell.

GO MYTH GO MYTH

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
i LOVE myth school i think balance nad myth are the best combineation i love humongofrog once i got over 1000 health points i used humongofrog time of ledgend myth trap and a myth blade myth is the best school ever so i recemend it.

your wizard 101 member,
Connor MythBringer

p.s. i a level 30 i have 1725 health and 279 mana.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Myth is a great school i love it. I'm lvl 42 now and have the oni quest to complete. My brothers no help but i dont care i have a minion Sometimes its the most easy thing to face a boss but sometimes my minions a dip and wont do nothing :( but in the end i love my minion b/c he always pulls throught and kills

Myth is the best never going to change

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
i love the myth school. my favorite one of my favorite spell quest is the one where you get stun ,but what i didnt like about that quest is that the bosses that you have to kill have like 2000 health. but in the end i liked talking to the sister of lady orel ( ps excuse my spelling if it is wrong.my myt wizards name is willam owlstaff, see you guys in the spiral. :D

Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
Starcomet wrote:
Go Myth my favorite school.
it is not just the favorite school of all of us, the fact is,
myth pwns ALL!!!!!!!!!
my name is Brooke Ravenbreeze, I play only on weekends, and I just learned HUMUNGOFROG!
good luck to those novice mythers out there!

Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
ArcanaJayne wrote:
Broglesasul wrote:
sweet! thanks :) what's his pip cost if you don't mind my asking?

Minotaur is a 3 pip minion. I find he's excellent if you can bring him out early in a fight, but less so if you bring him out later. Later, it takes him longer to get the bad guy's attention off you and onto him.

three pip?! that's less than it costs to get a humungofrog to attack your opponents!

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
Myth is the best school. Everybody who isn't myth says that balance or death are the best schools. Myth is the best by far. I am a level 30 conjurer.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
For me Myth is the BEST. Im Tanner Dragonblood lvl 49 CONJURER.

Ps: Once your lvl 48 you learn Orthrus and it is the AWESOMEST SPELL EVER

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Myth school spell orthrus is the brother of cerberus who is the three headed dog. orthrus is a two headed dog that does 50 damage and then 600!
It costs 7 pips but it is Well worth it. you can kill many bosses and monsters with it even in Dragonspyre.

Ps: Once you learn Orthrus you will Love it forever, i do reply if you agree

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
I have a level 48 myth character and it was the first that I have created and is my main character as well. Myth is powerful below level 40 but then it sort of hits a plateu and falls behind most other schools in damage "even the life school" which is kind of a pain... Earthquake is very useful in pvp but it is almost useless in reglar play and it does low damage for 6 pips, Fire gets Helephant which is far better in most cases. I do somewhat like the minions but they don't have a very good AI and use random moves and the cyclops is better than the Minotaur most of the time.

I have since created a Storm wizard that is level 20 and it does almost as much damage as my Myth character that is over double it's level? And most "good" gear gives an accuracy, damage, and health bonus so accuracy really isnt an issue seeing as it will easily be around 85 percent in end game anyways, you don't even get a trap bonus when you use minotaur or Orthrus "including feint" really...

Although I do like the shield penetration of the latter two myth spells and they are usefull in pvp but all in all myth is a bit lacking unless you use the arena "and most people don't on a regular basis" sorry for the flack but it just had to be said.

Explorer
May 24, 2009

WHEN DO YOU GET NEXT MINION AFTER CYCLOPES????????????????? i am sry but i want him! i am lvl 30 myth. tell me please

MYTH IS GRRRRREAT!

Explorer
May 24, 2009
dwg78 wrote:
hi am a myth dude i am almost to level 48 and i want to know if cerebes is a lvl X spell thanks :D
ps my students name is devin fairy song

there's a cerebus spell? i hope! a three headed dog gnashing at pop's o'leary. interesting picture i must say

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
meaking1 wrote:
myth is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all you other classes will never defeat us i have to two best classes on my side myth main and life secondery

wanna bet?
Justin spellrider lvl 37

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
sorry Helios713 but im not sure when you get the next minion but it is a monitour minion. The minitour minion mainly gets the enemy to focus on him by using taunt and stuff like that. He hardly ever attacks so it depend whether you want a minion that attacks all th time or one that takes the bossess and enemies to focus on him instead of you. If you want a minion that attacks all the time you want the cyclopes minion but if you want one to get the enemy to focus on him not you. And again cerberus is a TWO headed dog. If you ever want to see it meet me. my name is Tanner Dragonblood 49 conjurer.

Ps summon minotour minion early in the battle to get the boss or whatever to start attacking on him. good luck fellow mythies

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
forget to add cerberus is a level X spell/ level 48 spell. You will also get the pet after you learn the spell along with the title Master Of Monsters wich is a pretty cool title.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
i really love myth!

my minions help a lot

i start with fire i and was very hard to finish the game but with myth things are getting a lot easiers with minions at my side i dont need to call someone to help me

MYTH ROCKS!!!!!