Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

my idea for a new world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
Hey this is robert dark sword level 50 grand master death wizard. Ever thought of a new world? Well what about a mythology world like death serves hades ,fire serves apollo,storm obviously serves zeus,ice well idk who they serve,balance serves athena, myth can serve zeus because he was the creater of those creatures just like myth,life can serve hestia because she preserves life from her hearth. Hope you like my idea support it or else cya

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Explorer
Jun 30, 2009
How about this:
Life: Pan
Death:Hades
Ice:Aeolus
Storm: Poseidon/Zeus
Fire: Hephasteus
Myth:Morpheus
Balance:Hermes
Moon:Artemis
Sun:Apollo
Stars:Athena

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
Defender
May 28, 2009
I came up with some good worlds myself!

Midevil world: The ruler of the world was kidnapped by the evil dragon. The townsfolk and good dragons help you save her.

Caveman world: The wisest caveman discovers meteors are going to crash and destroy them. You have to save the world before it's too late.

Space world: The new main villian, (I don't know how to spell her name) is trying to steal the powers of moon sun and stars. You have to save them before she's unstoppable.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
man i gonna have to make a storm wizard if poseidon and zeus are teaming up GO POSEIDON

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
fghjk4235 wrote:
Hey this is robert dark sword level 50 grand master death wizard. Ever thought of a new world? Well what about a mythology world like death serves hades ,fire serves apollo,storm obviously serves zeus,ice well idk who they serve,balance serves athena, myth can serve zeus because he was the creater of those creatures just like myth,life can serve hestia because she preserves life from her hearth. Hope you like my idea support it or else cya

no offense i have seen this a ton of times on the message boards at least 15 now