Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard graphical client

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 24, 2009
ok i posted this on here to make sure i am not the only victim, but has anyone have any errors in Krokotopia? ok(this happened a couple of times) i was going to the oasis, and i jumped before my mount appeared, and all of a sudden, my character freezes, my mount appears, and then the whole game freezes, and the game minimizes and some thing pops up and says:

wizardgraphicalclient.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.

and there are 2 options that say ''dont send'' and ''send error report''

(i clicked dont send), but do i have to click send? do i have to update my driver?
i had to close wizard 101 using the task manager because it took so long to close when i clicked close on another window.

here is my computer info if you need it:

windows XP
latitude dell d610

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
I have had the same problem with the wizardgraphic client in all the worlds. It has nothing to to do with your pet or anything else. I think it's a conflict with graphics card and screen setting on your computer, and mine, more than anything else. I have yet to find a solution other than log back in after the lock up.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Same goes for me I get this Error here and their when trying to enter through doors to different areas. I also had the error when moving to another world. (I.E Marlebone, to Dragonsptre, etc)

Another problem I get is. You know when you go into settings option menu that Allows Friend requests, Allow pet hatching request, etc and you change what you have set in it, for example: Yes to allow request from No where it was set, and the screen flashes, to let you know that the change was made?

Well I get that blinding flash in the middle of a duel on occassion, and once the Flash is gone I am unable to do anything with my Wizard, like the game had Frooze but yet I can still hear the spells going off but can not see them. I just see my wizard and the creatures standing on the circles unabled to do anything.

The only way out was Ctrl, Alt, Delete and restart the client over again, and if the game loads back up I see my wizard in the same duel almost dead with a lot of PiPs, (Hoping heal cards are in my deck ready to be used) It was like me passing ever round and taking hits when realy I had restarted the client.