Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Meowmodon! Still available?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
The Charity Meowmodon is not available at this time. Should we do another fundraiser, we would most likely offer the Meowmodon again at that time.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
Defender
Nov 24, 2009
ProspectorZeke wrote:
The Charity Meowmodon is not available at this time. Should we do another fundraiser, we would most likely offer the Meowmodon again at that time.
yes and this one should help the oil spill

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
bobbyfly123 wrote:
ProspectorZeke wrote:

great idea and if wizard101 does help the oil spill with another fundraiser maybe this game will get more and more famous

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
izzi250 wrote:
bobbyfly123 wrote:
ProspectorZeke wrote:

great idea and if wizard101 does help the oil spill with another fundraiser maybe this game will get more and more famous
thats a good idea the more we help the more the money the more the game expands we have more fun the game get popular Wizard101 company gets money then they will lower prices on subscipshun we have all ability to the worlds till then wizard101 rich and no more subscibe stuff and we all happy then later it will be la la la more world lalala 8) till then we run out of ideas and there gonna be more quests in stead

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
izzi250 wrote:
bobbyfly123 wrote:
ProspectorZeke wrote:

so many people and companies could be saved with the oil spill idea i had

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
Doing another fundraiser would be great. Especially if it was for something as big as the oil spill. It have perks for Kingsisle because more people would find out about their game, and of course it would help whatever cause the money would go to. And maybe it could be a different mount this time, or a special house.

~Victoria Spiritblossom
Lvl 48 Theurgist

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
ProspectorZeke wrote:

You should raise money for the Marine Habitat. Like the Gulf Oil Spill, it will help a lot. Even when you did the last charity, you raised loads. That will help a lot!!

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
What a nice Idea please be sure the money goes to companies that are at risk FROM the oil spill small business's are suffering families without income and the like. Oh and by the way the cat is nice but FYI its 10% slower then the other cats so a royal lioness goes 40% faster then running and the charity cat goes 30% at least that what the stats say I don't race mice so not for sure enjoy them when you get them they do help.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Yes and I for one think the meowmodon should be made +40% speed seeing how it is currently only +30%

Survivor
Oct 02, 2009
bobbyfly123 wrote:
izzi250 wrote:
bobbyfly123 wrote:
ProspectorZeke wrote:

so many people and companies could be saved with the oil spill idea i had

Good Idea! This oil spill is getting to dramatic.

Survivor
Oct 02, 2009
I don't race mice so not for sure enjoy them when you get them they do help.

Is that some kind of fable or saying? :? :|

Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
I would certainly whip out my credit card for such a worthy cause. :-)