Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth Minion (Specifically Minotaur)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
I'm just curious why the minotaur minion only casts tower shield and taunt? He casts other spells rarely but the only other spell I've seen him cast is Troll and he doesn't even tower shield me.

I would love for him to cast spells more "Interesting."

Hero
May 19, 2009
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Why aren't you glad he is trying to do a little something called "tanking", it's were one person takes all the damage while the others attack with all they got.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
Hmm well, then, I see that he is an absorb for outside fights but for PvP, he's pretty much useless unless the other opponents summons a minion.

And who said I wasn't glad? Its best to not make those kind of assumptions when I never said I wasn't glad for what the minion already does.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
zacty98 wrote:
Hmm well, then, I see that he is an absorb for outside fights but for PvP, he's pretty much useless unless the other opponents summons a minion.

And who said I wasn't glad? Its best to not make those kind of assumptions when I never said I wasn't glad for what the minion already does.

Your wishing and complaining about it. And you never said you were glad.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
Angelocean wrote:
zacty98 wrote:

Your wishing and complaining about it. And you never said you were glad.

I never had to and most people do complain when they want something changed. All I'd like to see is an occasional cyclops or something like that.