Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Possible world after Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
Yes I know Celestia hasn't even come out yet but as soon as it does people are going to want to know if KI is working on another world. So I'd like to make this about future worlds KI might want to think about. I'm thinking Avalon, take us to the realm of fairies and have us help out say Oberon and Titania or another fairy ruler is Queen Mabb. I think KI can have some fun working on this.

Defender
May 28, 2009
4 new worlds are coming after Celestia. Also your idea was from the book series "the fairie path." So they can't steal the idea, sorry. :( I have ideas for a world. It would take place in space and would be the final world. You have to stop the umbra queen, (as mentioned for celestia) from stealing the sun, moon, and stars powers.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
i thik that each school should have a world themed after it. like ms being life themed, kt being balane themed, ds being fire themed, and then mb would be like death themed. so al they need is a myth themed world and an ice themed world

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Melissa423771 wrote:
4 new worlds are coming after Celestia. Also your idea was from the book series "the fairie path." So they can't steal the idea, sorry. :( I have ideas for a world. It would take place in space and would be the final world. You have to stop the umbra queen, (as mentioned for celestia) from stealing the sun, moon, and stars powers.

The new bad guy is actually Morganthe the spider queen but you have to read ravenwood radio to know that, the umbra queen is likely the final boss for celestia but not the new story arch.

Defender
May 28, 2009
thunderbird120 wrote:
The new bad guy is actually Morganthe the spider queen but you have to read ravenwood radio to know that, the umbra queen is likely the final boss for celestia but not the new story arch.
I knew it was something like that, I just didn't know how to spell it.

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
idk but any ideas maybe a world with all the other worlds combined or pixe land a world filled with dark myth fire ice storm pixes and the good ones are the ones with orange dresses and green and the big boss is the queen vanera ( made it up ) wearing a black dress and makup and her slaves are two good pixes wearing orange torn dresses with red glowing eyes and they are fire and ice then clothing drops from her is a pixe crown that give 500 health it comes in pinlk blue red orange green white yellow and purple ( all clothing in these colors ) it looks like hat tiara idk what to come up with the robe is a dress with sleeves no ruffles or poofs then at the bottom where legs are flower and star desighn on it anf shoes high heels with a dimond on the top like a glss sliper then for ring it gives pixe queen that it does 800 damge plus 100 damge if it has a blade to it and it gives 5 cards the ring give 300 health and 400 mana the pet is a orange pixe that gives evil fire pixe that does 600 damage only gives 2 cards and costs 4 pips and anouther card that does 900 damage and only one it gives it costs 6 pips and one has to be a power pip and thats all i got for now........................................................................ and so

idk

DestinyFireShade level 38 fire type :) :-) :D 8)

Survivor
Jan 08, 2009
neptune5 wrote:
i thik that each school should have a world themed after it. like ms being life themed, kt being balane themed, ds being fire themed, and then mb would be like death themed. so al they need is a myth themed world and an ice themed world

Actually, this would be the right ones:
Wizard city - None
Krokotopia - Balance
Marleybone - Storm
Mooshu - Life
Dragonspyre - Life & Fire
Grizzleheim - Myth & Ice
Celestia - Will probably represent storm

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
jfll wrote:
neptune5 wrote:

Wizard city - None
Krokotopia - Balance
Marleybone - Storm
Mooshu - Life
Grizzleheim - Myth & Ice

I think that Celestia, may include the new astral magics we heard headmaster ambrose speak about. Because even the name screams it. Also, Celestial means the sky. So celestia, is maybe a cloud place.. Anyway, This is way off topic. A possible world after celestia? Maybe another kind of wizard city world, Which extends your studies. To learning advanced and more complex studies of your original class.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
Melissa423771 wrote:

For your information Avalon is the land of Queen Titania and King Oberon and it is made famous from the King Arthur Legends and it wouldn't be stealing an idea that has been used in MANY MANY fairy stories. They would be allowed to use avalon if they want. King's Quest series in their 7th game used Avalon I believe too, at least I remember you dealt with Oberon in it. The author uf "The Fairie Path" just used a piece of mythology that has been used for a very long time. Learn your myths and legends please before you respond to something like that.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
Melissa423771 wrote:

By the way I do like the "umbra queen" idea. Even if you did get your information wrong about Avalon.

Defender
May 21, 2009
Melissa423771 wrote:

I absolutely LOVE your idea! First off this is one of the few world ideas ( that I've seen ) that isn't far off or dosen't make sense. Secondly it actually make sense because it ties in with the new Astral schools. Finally I've wanted to see a space world . Thanks for reading!

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
ZanRyu011 wrote:
jfll wrote:
neptune5 wrote:

Wizard city - None
Krokotopia - Balance
Marleybone - Storm
Mooshu - Life
Grizzleheim - Myth & Ice

I think that Celestia, may include the new astral magics we heard headmaster ambrose speak about. Because even the name screams it. Also, Celestial means the sky. So celestia, is maybe a cloud place.. Anyway, This is way off topic. A possible world after celestia? Maybe another kind of wizard city world, Which extends your studies. To learning advanced and more complex studies of your original class.

actually, celestia is based on atlantas, so it wouldnt be a sky place

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
jfll wrote:
neptune5 wrote:

Wizard city - None
Krokotopia - Balance
Marleybone - Storm
Mooshu - Life
Grizzleheim - Myth & Ice

how the heck is dragonspyre LIFE? its a world about an entire empire destroyed by milastiare. i dont think thats life themed. oh, and how is marlbone storm?

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
Melissa423771 wrote:

ooo i like that

Defender
May 28, 2009
christopher62597 wrote:
I absolutely LOVE your idea! First off this is one of the few world ideas ( that I've seen ) that isn't far off or dosen't make sense. Secondly it actually make sense because it ties in with the new Astral schools. Finally I've wanted to see a space world . Thanks for reading!
Thanks for the nice comment! It's nice to read some positive comments.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
An awesome world would be one representing Earth. Amborse siad you came from a world that didn't belive in magic, so that world has to be somewhere in the spiral. Maybe you have to stop the remaining bad dudes after Malistare from showing humans (muggles ) magic. And instead of flying boats or balloons you fly in airplanes, and you fight on rooftops like MB. it is a mix of all the people, only they will be harder.

THANKS TO WHATEVER WIZARD POSTED THIS IDEA I AM NOT COPYRIGHTING I JUST LIKE YOUR IDEAS.

Talon Mistshield, Level 48 myth