Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stop wasting my time and find others!!!

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
One time, i am in olde town. If you know, i sell non-no auctions items to the bazzar everytime when i got three or four pages in the all item place. I have gone to the center point of olde town. Then, i hurled: Who need help?
I have guessed i can make some REAL* friends to play. But, a noob with no text chat wanna become my friend. I accepted the he tells me to come. I followed him and, by my BIG surprise, he want me to beat the harvest lord with him. That was to easy. Then, he goes away! I am a level 39 in that time! I am now a master and keep going. Why will i to beat that noob boss and waste my time! What i wanted is making friends who can maybe help me in my quest, i wanted to have many friends who will chat with me and very funny and cool and can help me with my quest and ask me for help so i will help him! Ok! I will give an example of friends i liked in the game and who is in my wizard force team:

Oran Silver Leaf (life)

Blaze Shadow Mender (fire)

They are super great guys! I love them! I wish i can make more. I only have one year of subscription! 2010-2011 I don't know if my parent will keep buying my next year so i can't lose any time to complete the game, buy all the stuffs i want, make a team with my friend, and keep having fun!

Colin Legend Gem (myth)

Hero
May 19, 2009
If you dont want "noobs" as your friends then look for them in mooshu where other players of your level will be. Also why would you get mad after you went to the center of olde town and yelled "who needs help"? You offered your help to presumably anyone but then you get frustated because someone in a low level area answered your call?

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Agree with Darth on both points. I generally find more experienced and interesting players on the higher realms and on the less crowded realms. Wizard City is a magnet for noobies as is Ambrose. So come on over to Mooshu on Imp and have fun!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Thanks for the laugh. Every time I think I've seen the most pompous, egocentric post ever, somebody comes along and exceeds it.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Well, turn friend requests off and don't be so helpful. No textchat for me = no help.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
sometimes ppl will ask for help thats all like with bosses that dude probably couldnt defeat him because well he was not strong enough so some ppl need help i bet you'll need help with malistare

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
Delver
Mar 18, 2010
I find the original post sad and rather annoying.

The guy you helped needed it. He could not do it on his own. We have all been there. I bet he was pretty happy you took the time to help him so he could move forward.

I can't tell you how many times on my current wizard I had grandmaster friends helping me with low level bosses. They cheerfully helped me as I do for their new wizards. That is part of the game.

When I gather reagents in WC I gladly help people. I even friend some of them.

If you don't want to help others don't ask if people need help. The only thing the person you helped did wrong was respond to you.

You want "REAL" friends? With the attitude displayed in your post I am not sure you understand how to be a "REAL" friend.

Megan Frostriver Grandmaster Theruagist
Megan Frostbringer Grandmaster Sorcerer

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Orca wrote:
Well, turn friend requests off and don't be so helpful. No textchat for me = no help.

I have to agree on this one, Text chat makes groups go a lot smoother. It is very hard to explain anything to a menu chatter, Its like the blind leading the blind, it just doesn't work.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
One time, i am in olde town. If you know, i sell non-no auctions items to the bazzar everytime when i got three or four pages in the all item place. I have gone to the center point of olde town. Then, i hurled: Who need help?
I have guessed i can make some REAL* friends to play. But, a noob with no text chat wanna become my friend. I accepted the he tells me to come. I followed him and, by my BIG surprise, he want me to beat the harvest lord with him. That was to easy. Then, he goes away! I am a level 39 in that time! I am now a master and keep going. Why will i to beat that noob boss and waste my time! What i wanted is making friends who can maybe help me in my quest, i wanted to have many friends who will chat with me and very funny and cool and can help me with my quest and ask me for help so i will help him! Ok! I will give an example of friends i liked in the game and who is in my wizard force team:

Oran Silver Leaf (life)

Blaze Shadow Mender (fire)

They are super great guys! I love them! I wish i can make more. I only have one year of subscription! 2010-2011 I don't know if my parent will keep buying my next year so i can't lose any time to complete the game, buy all the stuffs i want, make a team with my friend, and keep having fun!

Colin Legend Gem (myth)

Dude if you want cool friends go to a cool place. Like Marlybone is a cool place. The commons, Ravenwood, and Olde Town are noob places.
Sometimes you get a cool person there but rarely

Defender
Apr 03, 2010
If your going to complain about helping "noobs" then dont ask if they need help.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
Firefan02 wrote:
I find the original post sad and rather annoying.

The guy you helped needed it. He could not do it on his own. We have all been there. I bet he was pretty happy you took the time to help him so he could move forward.

I can't tell you how many times on my current wizard I had grandmaster friends helping me with low level bosses. They cheerfully helped me as I do for their new wizards. That is part of the game.

When I gather reagents in WC I gladly help people. I even friend some of them.

If you don't want to help others don't ask if people need help. The only thing the person you helped did wrong was respond to you.

You want "REAL" friends? With the attitude displayed in your post I am not sure you understand how to be a "REAL" friend.

Megan Frostriver Grandmaster Theruagist
Megan Frostbringer Grandmaster Sorcerer

Agreed with every Point on this post![*looks for other Points*].What you said indeed is True!I've Helped tons of People in the Game and they helped me I've made friends with tons of people!It seems most people make friends then ditch them later to get more ahead in the Game.Well I hope Electric learns this lesson here I hope he does.

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Switch to a realm that is "Perfect" and don't accept friends in free areas.

You have to be a friend too. If your friend needs help with a boss, help them. Ask before you port to them.

Met all my good friends in battle areas. You can find out pretty quick if they understand about not hitting traps, and if they heal you if you are down. Might take a few weeks to see if the person is willing to drop small quests and help you with a big boss.

I must confess, at times its too many friends wanting help. But never complain to any of them, just politely say you are busy and would be glad to help when finished with the other friend(s) you are helping at the moment. If they don't understand that, maybe they shouldn't be your friend.