Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance Too Powerful

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
Okay i was playinga against my friend she is a level 50 balance and i am a level 50 Death anyways, She begged me to rank 1v1 her and i did but i was Warlord she was private after the battle she wanted me to 2v2 with her and so we did well at first she stunk and i leveled down quite a bit ( commander) then, she asked if we can 1v1 again and i said sure well she learned and now she shields like crazy and buffs like crazy and has HIGH power pip and health her health is 2,998 her power pip is 77% its crazy i have same power pip but she justs does a feint a hex and some blades and gets 7001 damage and i have only 4 tower shields in my deck its crazy i use 1 absorb and a tower shield and she gets 3004 damage thats CRAZY i think you should make a update to downgrade it to 500 damage so something and make some of the buffs a lil weaker and maybe lower their HEALTH oh ya have an accutal BALANCE SHIELD ty

Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
Why dont you just then put more tower shields in your deck. And tower sheilds are like the balance shields. And try putting some stear wards or steal blade things in your deck in order to weaken her attacks.

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
Agamegangsta wrote:
Okay i was playinga against my friend she is a level 50 balance and i am a level 50 Death anyways, She begged me to rank 1v1 her and i did but i was Warlord she was private after the battle she wanted me to 2v2 with her and so we did well at first she stunk and i leveled down quite a bit ( commander) then, she asked if we can 1v1 again and i said sure well she learned and now she shields like crazy and buffs like crazy and has HIGH power pip and health her health is 2,998 her power pip is 77% its crazy i have same power pip but she justs does a feint a hex and some blades and gets 7001 damage and i have only 4 tower shields in my deck its crazy i use 1 absorb and a tower shield and she gets 3004 damage thats CRAZY i think you should make a update to downgrade it to 500 damage so something and make some of the buffs a lil weaker and maybe lower their HEALTH oh ya have an accutal BALANCE SHIELD ty
you balance complainers are driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x

Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
OK srsly! us balance people are powerful cause we are combined of all the schools thats why its called BALANCE!! Just put tower shields on. Geez, why do people take battling each other way to srsly!

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
balance is too powerful cause it has the single highest damage 1vs1 attack in the game with no real way to defend against it, balance on the other hand gets to use the shields of any school it desires... balance should have average attack damage not the highest (judgement with 125 damage per pip when balance is given increased pip chance on most equipment)

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
another post about balance being overpowered again? put towers shields in your deck, (i am a balance, lvl 29 corporal in pvp, doing very bad right now) thats how i get pass judgement and other spells, plus i time it and when they got a lot of buffs and all, i put shield down and it helps a lot

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
The only way to go up against your friend and have a shot at winning, is to put into your deck cards that cleanse negative effects off of you and remove positive effects on your target. You had best hope that you get to go first, but any time your friend puts a blade on or uses a feint or the like, you immediately take it off. You also use tower sheilds and damage reductions cards against her.

Defender
May 09, 2009
k i'm really starting to get sick of seeing posts that say BALANCE IS WAY OVERPOWERED.

you are repeating the same topic that many others have started and it ended up with the disgraceful balance dispel card.

stop your wining about how you lost and figure out a way to fight balance. if they use a lot of your death shields use poison which gets rid of those shields 4 of them and if nessesary use them again. and keep this in mind judgment spell is only really good if it has MAX POWER PIPS which takes a while since it costs 2 pips for the blade storm and feint.

secondly the highest the attack can ever hit is just about 5,000 which is in line with all the other schools lvl 42 attack. balance just gets it sooner cause the rest of our attacks are weak.

i suggest you stop complaining and suck it up and find a way to fight.