Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New charity event idea to benefit animals

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
I absoloutely LOVE animals! And all the time i see a commercial or hear on the news about animals in shelters and on the street that need help, and seeing their faces just breaks my heart. I'd like to start a new charity idea that will benefit Animal charities such as Action For Animals, to help make the world a better place for animals. This is a rather simple idea to rais money. 2 New pets and a new mount in the crown shop. The pets could be a dog and a cat ( they could be plain or a variation like say a mythcat or lifecat, and a maybe say a lifehound). The new mount idea could be a Heckhound since it is after all a dog. If you love animals and support this idea please leave a short comment and perhaps the name of your real life pet(s) to show you are a fellow animal lover. Even if you dont have a pet please participate in this idea. THANK YOU ALL FOR LISTENING! :D

Nathan Dragonflame Grandmaster Sorcerer
Nathan GriffenRider Master of Nature
Pets: Jeneve ( a mut dog but we love her :) )
Boo (The tallest Toy Poodle you will ever see LOL )

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
ooh ya i remember the meowiden thing i wanna join Vanessa emeraldglade diviners lvl 50 lol maybe they can do it for shelter animals and the ducks and animals affected by the oil spill in the gulf

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
Great Idea...

I've had 5 pets in my life (I'm still pretty young though, Junior High)

Dogs:
Buttercup (Radicuous name, but we didnt name her, we dogsat her and they abused her so we took her.

Cats:
Tara (Dead)
Freeway (Dead) (We found her on the freeway :D)
Simba (mah best bud :D)
Nalla

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
I'm glad you want to help animals and i think that that is a great idea to do kinda of that meowadon thing but as you said it would be a heckhound.cool :D. Also i like the pets idea and believe me i would own a lot of cats and they would be running all about my dragon's fjord lol. And all of the money would go to shelters which is the best part of the idea. i support this idea 100%.
Cheyenne PixieSinger
Level 50 Life
Pets:
Gandolf-dog
Yuki-Kitten
Dr.Squeekers-cat
Kiaser-cat

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
Wonderful idea! I love animals! ^^
Yes I do think that adding things to the Crown Shop would be a great way to raise money for Animal Shelters... Perhaps they could allow donations, too?
I have three dogs. (I would like to have a cat, but my dad is allergic to them! I want a Sphynx cat like Meowiarty so my dad won't be allergic!)
I have a Miniature Pinscher + Chihuahua mix named Cielo :) (Cielo is Spanish for the word "Sky", which is my name in real life, but I spell my name Skye ^^)
I have a Siberian Husky named Orion (Pronounced like the constellation, but spelled differently :)
and
I have a loyal German Shepard named Rainger (Once again, spelled differently!)
People say my dogs have "crazy" names but I like them.
Much better than Max or Lady.
(If we get a Sphynx I'm naming it Meowiarty!)
Once again, excellent idea!
~Molly

Delver
Jun 21, 2009