Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Impossible

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Is it really posible to beat jutin and the 2 other brothers???I mean that much power to beat in 1 battle does not seem posible.I want to know if there is a way to get rid of the brothers beat the or weaken them somehow.

Hero
May 19, 2009
It is possible to beat them all at once. But if you want to fight juton 1v1 you can kill off his brothers first, which requires you to do 2 extra dungeons.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
You can defeat the brothers individually by doing the dungeons on either side in Nivador.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
On each side of the Hall of Valor (where Jotun resides) are other dungeons--Helgrind Warren and Winterdeep Warren. The bosses of these dungeons are Jotun's brothers. If you complete those two dungeons and then go into Hall of Valor, Jotun will only have a minion.

Things to remember about those dungeons:
1) you do not have to do them all the same day.
2) in Helgrind Warren the bosses will respawn if you kill them before killing the minions.
3) If you do complete both dungeons. Only someone who has also completed those dungeons can enter with you. If someone who has not completed those dungeons enters with you, Jotun's brothers will be present.
4) Someone who has not completed those dungeons can PORT into you, but ONLY after you have entered the doorway up and to the right of the entrance. It is where you will hear Jotun speaking if you have not killed his brothers. If you killed his brothers by completing the other dungeons Jotun will remain silent.
5) There are 2 secret bosses in the Hall of Valor.

I hope this helps!

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
jesusreyna wrote:
Is it really posible to beat jutin and the 2 other brothers???I mean that much power to beat in 1 battle does not seem posible.I want to know if there is a way to get rid of the brothers beat the or weaken them somehow.

You do not have to beat all three at the same time. If you use both of the doors outside to either side, you will have a dungeon to fight each brother by themselves, and if you beat them, you can face the Big J all by himself.

Note: make sure everyone has beat both brothers individually, or they will show....

Survivor
Apr 22, 2010
There is a way to beat them but you cannot do it solo. It would be great if you didn't have to fight them all at once but there in lies the challenge. I personally look at Juton as a perfect challenge and a great way to farm them. If you can find another person to fight them it is going to take time....and maybe all your bottles....but they can be beat.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
watcher1592 wrote:
There is a way to beat them but you cannot do it solo.

Yes you can. I beat all three brothers plus minion with my gm fire wizard. I also beat them with my gm storm wizard . I know lots of people that have soloed them. It is not impossible.