Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Banks?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2010
I was wondering why cant we put gold in our banks, cause isnt that what most banks do is have money in them? I think we could put money in there to set aside in case we need it later. Or give money to other characters in your account. I mean i was really frustrated when i was level 45 and couldnt buy a ring so i was still using a level 30 ring. :? It would be really beneficial, at least thats what I think.

Oran Stronghammer lvl48 Life

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
clyde1997 wrote:
I was wondering why cant we put gold in our banks, cause isnt that what most banks do is have money in them? I think we could put money in there to set aside in case we need it later. Or give money to other characters in your account. I mean i was really frustrated when i was level 45 and couldnt buy a ring so i was still using a level 30 ring. :? It would be really beneficial, at least thats what I think.

Oran Stronghammer lvl48 Life
i totally agree to this message i am kinda low on money and i want to save it for any special need but when i see something i need a buy it and spend it all and thats why i agree to this message :P

elizabeth goldenblossom level 35 ice

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If your low-level wizard needs an expensive piece of equipment (that isn't tagged "No Trade"), the high-level wizard (who can make larger amounts of gold faster) can go to the Bazaar and buy it and put it in the Shared Bank.

Also, the high-level wizard can stock the Shared Bank with plenty of high-level items won in battle. The low-level wizards can sell those items for gold.