Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

school mounts?!?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
Survivor
May 17, 2009
nerual48 wrote:
I love this idea! But the camel, no. The balance wizards would go 40% slower, not faster. This is what I had in mind:

Storm: Lightning bolt
Fire: The Firebolt (heh heh)
Ice: Blue pixie wings
Life: Centaur
Death: Vampire
Myth: Hippogriff
Balance: Krok slave (MWA HA HA HA)

I really hope KI makes these stuff.

all that is crazy you cant even ride half of those things, the only realistic one is centaur. These are my ideas
Storm: just an idea the could ride on top of a wave?
Fire: Pheonix
Ice: husky or an ice wolf kinda thing , or an ice wyvern
Life: i like the idea of a centaur
Death: i know its kinda like the other mounts in death version but endead horse or maybe an undead dragon( nothing but bones)
Myth: idk what a hippogriff is but made me think of a griffen.
Balance: This one just came out of my head, a flying carpet with sand under it, or i thought camel was not a bad idea but make it faster.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
nerual48 wrote:
I love this idea! But the camel, no. The balance wizards would go 40% slower, not faster. This is what I had in mind:

dude, whats with the harry potter stuff?

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
blizzardkid94 wrote:

Storm: A lightning Bolt skateboard.
Ice: Giant Ice cube skates.
Balance: griffen or mander.
Life: a Centaur
Death: a large Bat
Myth: Orthrus or Cyrus giving piggie back rides!
Fire: large fire heck-hound.

........... serously, dude?

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
my ideas are:

fire, sunbird wings

ice, ice wyvern

storm, a kracken on all fours

balance, hydra

death, wraith wings

life, centaur

myth, orthrus

i know some of these are said like a hundred times, but i still like them

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
tomschase wrote:
nerual48 wrote:

all that is crazy you cant even ride half of those things, the only realistic one is centaur. These are my ideas
Death: i know its kinda like the other mounts in death version but endead horse or maybe an undead dragon( nothing but bones)
Balance: This one just came out of my head, a flying carpet with sand under it, or i thought camel was not a bad idea but make it faster.

HMMMM so you are saying our ideas are crazy when you say phoenix and wave?!?!?!?!?! plus a "Hippogriff" was the only made up creature in harry potter J.K. rowling made it up herself so KI cant steal her idea unless they have permission alsophoenix we cant ride its like sitting on its soulders then
and wave really? i mean i would like to ride on wave and love the idea but face the facts i mean picture a storm student on firecat allay on a wave its like a myth student riding on a earthquake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLZLOLZ LOLZ LOLZ ........................................LOLZ! ! ! !

Survivor
Dec 16, 2009
Wow all that sounds really awesome. And I now concur... maybe a camel isn't exactly the brightest idea ever. However, I must say that I agree with whoever said that a wave mount for storm school was just a little out there, though I do commend the person(s) who had the creativity to think it up. Okay, this may be an equally lame idea, but I was thinking that instead of a wave for storm school, how about a surf board? Like a broom, it is not an animate object, but it could be cool. Granted, it would be very strange looking too. But it KI came out with some wild floral t-shirts and some board shorts, storm wizards could really rock a surf board. So... yeah. XD Thanks everybody for the comments! Maybe we'll actually get some school mounts soon! Peace 8)

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
Just my opinion:

Fire: Dragon

Ice: Ice Wyvern

Storm: Kraken ( I'm not even storm but I'd buy it!)

Myth: Orthrus (The cool red dog)

Life: Not the unicorn, what about for the life guys? Centaur all the way.

Balance: Hydra

Hope this really happens!

Madison Dayflower
Myth

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
jhen586 wrote:
tomschase wrote:
nerual48 wrote:

HMMMM so you are saying our ideas are crazy when you say phoenix and wave?!?!?!?!?! plus a "Hippogriff" was the only made up creature in harry potter J.K. rowling made it up herself so KI cant steal her idea unless they have permission alsophoenix we cant ride its like sitting on its soulders then
and wave really? i mean i would like to ride on wave and love the idea but face the facts i mean picture a storm student on firecat allay on a wave its like a myth student riding on a earthquake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLZLOLZ LOLZ LOLZ ........................................LOLZ! ! ! !

The Phoenix is a fire spell, so that's not crazy. :/

But I agree, the wave is really weird. In a not-so-good way.

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
Why doesn't KI create school mounts for a quest (like we got the school pets on level 48 ). And some ideas I've on here are little bazaar.

Ice- Icy Wyvern or ride in a Frost Giant's hand

Fire- Dragon (different then the ones now) or Phoenix

Myth- Orthrus or the shoulder of a Minotaur

Life- Centaur or Pegasus

Death- Undead Horse or Dark Force Wings

Storm- Kraken or a Storm Cloud

Balance- Judgment Wings or Elemental Scorpion

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
It would be fun to get a piggy back by a troll. or ride me an orthrus or Minotaur! I would absolutely love a minotaur mount!

Survivor
May 28, 2010
i'm for the idea. it would be even better ifthe mounts would help your school stats. after all it would be awesome if you got +5 fire attack for a mount.here is my fire mount idea: fire cat :D :D :D :D :D :D.

Defender
Apr 30, 2010
Fire: The dragons that the dragon riders rode from ds that would be so cool, kind of big though, but who cares?
Ice: i like the idea of something like an ice wolf or snow lepoard
Storm: hmm that's a hard one how about a kracken or a storm snake
Life: I like the idea of a centaur or pegasus
Death: How about a hell hound? Or a horse that's black and has a flaming mane.
Myth: Orthrus definitly that would be a cool thing to ride
Balance: A hydra

The school mounts should be like school pets and only avialable to that school so as not to make them too common. There should be a level limit too you don't want to overdo a good thing. These mounts should be kind of rare not completely common like the chesnut pony.

Aaron FireStone Grandmaster Pyromancer

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
umm why are you all saying Unicorn? I bought a unicorn.. Pegasus would have to be myth. who ever said pixie wings had a great suggestion for life.

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
Here are my ideas. :)

Balance: Hydra. You would put your legs around the neck of the Ice Hydra-Head! Also, you can bring your buddies with you with them riding on the Fire and Storm heads!

Death: To be honest I think the already-existing Swift Shadow Wings and Bat Wings work just fine!

Fire: A cool red dragon, not like the ones that are in the Crown Shop though.
It would have black talons and spikes with flaming red eyes. Also a long spiked tail it can use as a mallet >:3

Ice: A Snow Serpent but with a longer length.

Life: The Dream Filly from the Crown Shop is already a perfect mount for Life!

Myth: Orthrus, you can ride with a friend! You on one head and your friend on the other!

Storm: A dark storm cloud with electricity coming from it.

Hope you like my ideas! And yes, I think there should be school mounts but not restricted from some. (ei: One not being able to purchase the Storm mount because they're Life.) I also think my idea of multiple people on mounts could be fun. So if you had mounts like Hydras and Orthruses your friends can ride, too!
Great post, I hope KI considers it!
~Molly

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
nerual48 wrote:

i dont like those that much i would rather have it as
storm:thunder bolt
fire:dragon
ice: icesicles
life:unicorn
deth :vampire
myth:cyclops
balance:the judgement lady holding a balance scale the old fassion type

i like that idea better

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
My ideas-
Fire-Dragon,only more detailed,or heckhound
Ice-Ice wolf
Life-Centaur
Storm-Storm shark, in it's own little water bubble or something?
Death-Undead spider
Myth-Ortherus
Balance-Hydra

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
I think that we could have flying mounts like wow so instead of porting to other worlds or streets you fly there that would be SICK

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
fancymay wrote:
jhen586 wrote:
tomschase wrote:
nerual48 wrote:

The Phoenix is a fire spell, so that's not crazy. :/

But I agree, the wave is really weird. In a not-so-good way.

LOLZ SILLY RABBIT i no its not a fake spell i am a grand but again picture a fire student in marlybone riding on the shoulders on a phoenix and hwo will it jump its in the ground at the spell

Defender
May 11, 2009
i'm fire so i'm going to talk about a fire mount.
i thing they should do that dragon like everyone suggested, or something i would really like, a firecat, except less cartooney, maybe one that is more like a liger on fire or something, but it will need to look feirce, no smiling like these other big cats

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
Here are my ideas:
Fire: As some people said a pheonix.
Ice: What about a collosus.
Storm: A stormzilla or kraken.
Life: I have to go with pegasus or centaur as some said.
Myth: How about a blood bat or humongofrog.
Death : A skeleton horse.
Balance: HYDRA!

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
Ok, but plz, Fire school mount? you HAVE to make it a fire dragon like the one in DS where you get to malistare. You know, to get to malistares castle thing you have to ride a dragon? PLZ make the fire school mount that dragon. XD

---
Madison FireSword
Level 50 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
cheyinza wrote:

I was thinking the same thing lol. We have the unicorn now which fits Myth or Life so well. Dragon mount fits Fire. But I do think we need to upgrade our mounts. Make it more streamlined and more realistic. I hate the way the dragon mount looks like. It's so chunky and not so pretty or realistic.. Also the horse could be a lot more realistic and better looking. Honestly a horse with a beard? Too silly.

For Death, I was thinking about the black horse. Why don't we create a mount called Hell Horse which is a black horse but with its skeleton painted onto its skin that it looks like it's a horse with bones. That would be perfect for Death.

For Storm, why not T-rex? Or Storm Beetle mount? The beetle would be a perfect mount lol.

Life could be unicorn as well. But why not unicorn with wings?

Myth could be something different like Griffin? Half eagle half lion? That would be a very cool mount.

Balance, Camel would be good. Hydra mount would be awesome and would be the best choice though. Perfect for balance.

Ice, that one is hard. How about Snow Leopard?

Fire, yes dragon. But make it cooler. If it looked like the dragon we talk to for our quests, that would be so much better.
When i talk about fire school mount, that is EXACTLY what i ment. LOL

---
MadisonFireSword
Level 50 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
armorlad wrote:
cruzdude wrote:
I've thought about that once or twice.

Fire: Heck Hound

Ice: Polar Bear

Storm: Mini-Stormzilla

Myth: Blood Bat

Life: Unicorn (already released)

Death: Werewolf

Balance: Griffen

Perfect but i think like a thunderbird or something for storm would be cooler!
Errr, No. i hate heck hounds. try a dragon like the ones in DS that you talk to. XD