Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Will jack hollow come back this Halloween?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
Well I've been thinking will Jack Hollow come back this Halloween. I really liked the quests he gave out and i would like him back but a little different So will he come back? IN WIZARD CITY

So please wizard101 guys can you answer me this question?

Thanks and Sincerely, Nathan Goldenshield :) :-) :D

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Based on prior experience, I am rather sure he will. But I'm not KI so can't say for sure.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
well maybe, but thanks for your comment thanks for the answer i really hopes he comes back. :) :D

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
jack hollow was cool really :D so i wish he'll come back with different and cooler and harder and more quests. lolz sorry if thats not explaining.
what i mean is i hope he comes back with a lot more quests that are harder.

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
spikey462 wrote:
jack hollow was cool really :D so i wish he'll come back with different and cooler and harder and more quests. lolz sorry if thats not explaining.
what i mean is i hope he comes back with a lot more quests that are harder.
and maybe the last quest could give you blackcat pet so everyone could have a chance of getting a black cat

Survivor
May 30, 2010
Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
he proabably will i wish we could fight something though

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
starlight76 wrote:
he proabably will i wish we could fight something though
maybe we could fight jack himself, maybe he will have a quest line to deafeat all of the scarecrows in wizard city, then jack will turn on you and you have to fight him with maybe ...Lord Nightshade?

Survivor
May 16, 2009
it would be really fun if the last quest was that you had to face jack hollow
(3000 health) baron mordecia or however you spell it ( 2,500), the harvest lord (1000) and`agony wraith (ok of wizard city but he's in the health range
with 2000 health) it would be fun for grandmasters and some lower levels who help some gm
and the reward would be any you pet you want lol jk no how about
a scarab pet

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
Delver
Jul 20, 2009
I hope he comes back! *jumps up and down over and over again* I LOVED Halloween! the boss was challenging (and fun!) I want him to return! RETURN NOW JACK HALLOW!

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
In response to mask, for most of the Western seasonal or religious festivals/holidays, WC is visited by characters who offer a variety of items only available from them while they are they, some offer quests during their time, they are limited time and tend to add a bit of fun for the season. Jack Hollow is the Halloween visitor from somewhere in the Spiral.