Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2010
I REALLY need to get to Marleybone! I just unlocked tomb of storms and i talked to the ghost of krokhotep and finished the first few quest now i have to do a dungeon called Karanahn Palace. I have to defeat Princ Aka Karanahn but ALL OF THE DOORWAYS ARE BLOCKED! I am completely stumped! And I heard that the ghost of krokhotep is the person to speak to to get to marleybone! HELP!

Vanessa Stardust, Ice , Level 25

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
nqxm78 wrote:
I REALLY need to get to Marleybone! I just unlocked tomb of storms and i talked to the ghost of krokhotep and finished the first few quest now i have to do a dungeon called Karanahn Palace. I have to defeat Princ Aka Karanahn but ALL OF THE DOORWAYS ARE BLOCKED! I am completely stumped! And I heard that the ghost of krokhotep is the person to speak to to get to marleybone! HELP!

Vanessa Stardust, Ice , Level 25

When you enter the Karanahn Palace, before you go anywhere, look at your map.

You will see three circles/rooms on the outer edge of the palace. That is where the three bosses are that you must fight before you reach the big boss.

When you enter, keep staying TO THE RIGHT side of the wall, and this will lead you to each of the three bosses, then to the big boss.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
You have to complete the Temple of Storms. You said doors are blocked, that is because you have to battle and defeat opponents in prior room or solve a puzzle to open them-sorry it has been so long I can't remember exactly-you will do this several times to open it up to your objective quest opponent.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I haven't seen this question in almost five days.

You have to defeat three other bosses to get to the last one. As you go in, stay on the right wall, making turns to the right when you can, and you'll encounter each of the other three bosses.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2010
Thanks! :D Al of your answers helped ALOT! I defeated it thanks to all of your help!