Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the new tower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2009
people say the new tower is hard, but it is so easy! i beat it my first try.
We had a life grand (me) two death grands, and a storm grand.

~~~~~Aaron Lifemancer grandmaster life~~~~~

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
IDK I tried to go it alone, made it to the third floor before dying, then tried with one other player and made it to the crab before dying. Then got two more players to go in with but kept losing my connection so didn't go anywhere. Finally went in with a death a life and another wizard but don't remember what school she was. Anyway we kicked some serious rear ends, and beat the tower. We retrieved the spiral key and took it to the storm professor who said he could fix it and he would let us know when it was ready. So now we wait, I don't know how long we have to wait or if there is something I am suppose to do before he calls us to let us know it's ready. :mrpurple

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
The only thing I am dissapointed about is the people who did do it doesnt get any kind of reward and all the complainers with no stragety get to go without a real challenge. KI I know people wont like it, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make the warehouse a requirment or give something good to all the people who actually did the warehouse.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
colagada wrote:
Try it ten more times and tell us if it was easy every time.

I don't remember saying it was easy, just easier with four then with one or two.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
coolalex144 wrote:

I know. It's soooo EASY. I'm a death and I had a myth and a life and a storm. all level 48 and above

James Skull Wielder
49 pyromancer

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
just wondering i finished marleybone and i still cant get in do i have to finish all the quest in MB or do i have to finish EVERY thing just a wonder and why cant i port in there :( cause well idk i just want to go in since i was level 19 i expored every where and now not wevery where :( so ....... can you tell me why

DestinyFireShade level 36 fire type

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- when life gives you lemons and cookies chose your pick

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
jenyfiregirl wrote:
just wondering i finished marleybone and i still cant get in do i have to finish all the quest in MB or do i have to finish EVERY thing just a wonder and why cant i port in there :-( cause well idk i just want to go in since i was level 19 i expored every where and now not wevery where :-( so ....... can you tell me why

DestinyFireShade level 36 fire type

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- when life gives you lemons and cookies chose your pick

You have to have finished fighting Malistair in DS (Dragonspyre), which means your character needs to be in the high fourties up to fifty in levels. It has nothing to do with finishing the quests in MB, except that you have to finish most of them to move on to MS (Mooshu). Good luck.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
hunteray09 wrote:
coolalex144 wrote:

I know. It's soooo EASY. I'm a death and I had a myth and a life and a storm. all level 48 and above

James Skull Wielder
49 pyromancer

Well, it was easy for you because you did not have and elemental wizards, the storm can use storm prism to make myth attacks, the last boss is resistant to ALL ELEMENTS (not spirits) so you can't use storm, fire, or ice attacks, I wish I knew that before I brought 2 fire people on my first go...