Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

no pets in the bazarre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
since advanced pets the bazaar stopped selling pets I thing it's because they would have high stats and be just for gold and I say "SELL PETS AT THE BAZAAR".

Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
i know i wish they still sold pets at the bazaar and i get the reason that they took it out but i think that you should be able to sell and buy pets at the bazaar only if they are at baby and have no experience and it wont tell you the stats/abilities/or derby things when you are browsing throught the bazaar.. this is probobly the only fair way to buy and sell pets at the bazaar... or when you sell a pet to the bazaar it resets the pet to baby and it resets all the bonuses and such that it gives you and randomizes it stats

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
I was wondering that too. I suppose it is because they don't want anybody to auction-off any hybrid pets from the Hatchery. Come to think of it, what would the prices be like?

Connor Raveneyes

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
i to agree all my favorite pets are now nly in the nidavellir in grizzleheim and that is to hard

Survivor
Feb 26, 2010
I agree, if they still sold pets in the Bazarr it would be awesome. Of course, after you bought them they would come as eggs and you would have to wait for them to hatch, just as you would with any other pet, but it would be much easier to buy a Fire bat egg from the Bazarr instead of having to farm the Gurtok Barrier Demon for hours in order to get it.

Please, KI, consider this idea! :-)

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
yeah i bought some of my pets from the bazaar and i'm just wondering why not allow it anymore

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
chemistry5 wrote:
I was wondering that too. I suppose it is because they don't want anybody to auction-off any hybrid pets from the Hatchery. Come to think of it, what would the prices be like?

Connor Raveneyes
I think that's the reason, because the playser would make a hybrid pets and try to sell it for lots of money probably. I'm actually glad they wont sell pets in the bazaar. They have drop pets, cheap pets in the pets shops, and gift card pets. Amber Sparkleflame

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I kind of like the idea if I train up a pet and it has no value to me that I can sell the pet at the bazaar and it would make a nice pet for someone else who is lucky enough to purchase it. I used to play neopets and when I was finished with a pet that I once liked I would equip it with really nice items and then sell it off to the pound so that someone could adopt it. If they adopt it they get not only the pet but its really nice pet gear just for its pet type so that hopefully they would play with it and train it further and stuff.

Defender
May 09, 2009
XD only a few days ago i posted this same topic but in the dorms because i was suggesting that they add pets back into the bazaar

so YES i agree