Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astral Drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 04, 2009
Hi. I finished wizard101 and it went on quick facts, and it said did you know some bosses drop items, and so forth.
it showed on the picture astral clothes and a star dragon pet
( astral clothes were cool looking super powerful clothes)
can astral clothes ( and maybe pets) be dropped?
Scarlet D.B 50 Fire
Sestiva L.B 1 Fire
Liam S.S 6? Death

Defender
Feb 19, 2009
Astral clothes are pretty much old crowns gear. Kingsisle said that that type of gear would never be able to be bought again so i assume that means bosses wont drop it either.

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
I wouldnt be surprised if they brought the Astral gear back for Celestia. After all isnt that what the new secondary schools are about?

Defender
May 08, 2009
Astral clothing was some of the best crown gear ever around.They don't sell it anymore, and probably won't sell it anymore.The dragon with stars on it was called Pioneer Dragon.It was given as a gift to players who participated in the Beta Test.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Of course there will be new item drops. What's the point in having a new world if they only drop items that you can already acquire in the current worlds?

0stormbreak0 wrote:
Astral clothes are pretty much old crowns gear.

Don't make assumptions on something that isn't even out yet.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
The old Astral Crown gear wont be coming back, but I agree, it is possible that because of the new world there will be new clothing drops.

Defender
Feb 19, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
Of course there will be new item drops. What's the point in having a new world if they only drop items that you can already acquire in the current worlds?

0stormbreak0 wrote:

Rofl why, would you quote a part of what i posted, when that part isnt even stated as an assumption?

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
moviebuff3000 wrote:
I wouldnt be surprised if they brought the Astral gear back for Celestia. After all isnt that what the new secondary schools are about?
true but i think that if they do bring it back it may just have stars for the star school a so on

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
I saw someone wearing an wizard astral robe one day! That is what I think a wizard should wear!

I am a bit disappointed that the upper level gear isn't more what I invision for a wizard.

I am hoping for more choices when Celestia is released!

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
0stormbreak0 wrote:
Preacher7719 wrote:

0stormbreak0 wrote:

Rofl why, would you quote a part of what i posted, when that part isnt even stated as an assumption?

0storm is right though, it WAS old crown gear. Which is unfortunately not available anymore. It'd be nice if they could bring it back, but nope. And that clothing was actually worth it. :|