Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
I have some ideas for new spells. They all cost 14 pips, and you get them at lvl 60.

Fire: Name, Solar Flare. Look, The sun appears in the center of the dueling circle, and shoots fire at all the enemies. Damage, Hasn't been worked out yet.

Ice: Name, Ice Age. Look, The dueling circle slowly gets all frozen and wintery looking, then the enemies slowly get frozen in to blocks of ice. Damage, Hasn't been worked out yet. (I haven't thought of the damage for any of these.)

Storm: Name, Hurricane. Look, A big hurricane comes and attacks all enemies.

Myth: Haven't thought of one. (I'm not into mythology)

Life: Name, Revive. Look, Haven't thought of one. Healing power, Heals ONE person, defeated or not, and restores them to full health and mana, puts a 750 absorb on them, and puts one of those dimonds around their feet that heals 3x their fulll health over three rounds (so if they take damage, they will get healed. Also, the dimond can't be shook off by being defeated like other dimonds can.) THIS CARD CAN NOT BE USED ON YOUR SELF!!!!!!!

Death: Name, Massacre. Look, Haven't thought of one. Damage, Something involving stealing health and attacking all enemies.

Balance: Haven't thought of one.

I hope you liked it. :)

David StormHunter, Grandmaster Pyromancer, Savior of the Spiral
David DragonHunter, Magus Diviner, Oni Slayer
David EarthHeart Initiate Theurgist, Wizard City Protector
David, Initiate Sorcerer, Wizard City Protector

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010