Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
Hi,

I really need help with Marleybone. If you can help me that would be great! Please Reply

please help,
Michael battlesheild lvl 30

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I suggest you be specific and focused in your request for "Help!". I doubt anyone is willing to follow you around and just keep "helping" you, that would be a disservice. What specifically do you need help with? Dungeon? Quest? Reagent location? Requesting in that way may get you a useful answer or battle assistance instead of 11 views with no replys.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
mikebike346 wrote:
I need help with katz lab

What time?
What day?
What server?

Sometimes I hang around Marlybone in the center square on Vampire server. If you need help just come up and ask for it. You can't miss me, I'm a skeleton and my shadow follows me around.

Explorer
May 23, 2009
i will help if you tell me where to meet

Hunter SpirtGem

36 ice

mikebike346 wrote:
Hi,

I really need help with Marleybone. If you can help me that would be great! Please Reply

please help,

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
mikebike346 wrote:
What time? 5:00 pacific time
What day?thursday
What server? area 1 and ghoul

I'll make my best effort to be there; however, if you could wait till around 7:00 pacific that would be much better for me.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2008
mikebike346 wrote:
Hi,

please help,
tell me about it. I need help also. I'm stuck on finding Meowiarty's Hideout