Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can some one help me with the suken City

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Ok im a level 23 iI went into the suken city with too level 35 and we still didnt beat it! Can anyone help please. thanks 1greekman

Explorer
Oct 08, 2009

i can help (if you need help) so does July 11 2010 7:00 EST outside it on vampire realm area 1 i am a grandmaster ice wizard wearing DS stuff named Alex StarBreeze with the badge Grandmaster Thuamaturge with a pet collosus named Prince Teddy and he a baby

P.S. What is your character name what is it's current level and what school

cya around

- aquateam2 aka
Alex StarBreeze

Survivor
Oct 07, 2009
I don't see the problem. I did it with one level 25 when i was 16. are you trying to wipe the dungeon or just doing the towers and the boss fights?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It helps to bring a Life wizard.

Be aware that you can leave and teleport back, as long as at least one person is still in there, or if a mark is set. Use that to your advantage.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Hang around the entrance and you should be able to join a capable party. Seriously two level 35's and you still couldn't complete? Oh well if I come by I will help you finish it.

Survivor
May 13, 2010
If you still need help, me (lvl 27 fire) and my friend (lvl 50 death) will come help! Find me (Emily Goldentheif) any time and I'll get my friend and we wills helps yous! :D