Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training points.

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
scotttttttttt wrote:
If you do not use the training points you can get the total of 21 when legend
4 each level until level 50
5 each level after level 50
Zeke locates:
Smiths
Beetles
Stray Cats
Oysters
Stone roses
Lounge Lizards
Yard Birds
and Troggs

Zeke gives one training point for each of those

Troggs? You mean Wallflowers? Well, I didn't found any in the new world but, well, wish me luck! Maybe Troggs are something from Wintertusk, where I Haven't got to right yet.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2008
Survivor
Feb 26, 2010
Wizard101FanWiki wrote:
Second FAQ.

http://wizard101fanwiki.wetpaint.com/page/FAQ%27s

The quick answer.

You will receive one Training Points every 4 levels till Level 20, then one Training Point every 5 levels till Level 50. i.e. 1, 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50. This gives you a total of 12 Training Points. You will also receive Training Points from some quests. There is 16 Training Points total possible. This allows for complete training of a second school and the majority of a third school.

i have 18 tp atm and i am lvl 46

Survivor
Feb 26, 2010
Gamma wrote:
When young Wizards first start out at Ravenwood School of Magical Arts, they are often excited by the many different spells to spend Training Points on, such as shields and magical spells outside their school of focus. We understand that as Wizards progress, they sometimes wish they could return those spells in exchange for their Training Points back. Well now you can!

Mr Lincoln in Golem Court will allow you to Spend Crowns to buy back all your Training Points and return all of the spells obtained with those Training Points. You can respend your new Training Points as desired.

The price in Crowns is dependent on how many training points you have spent.

i wouldnt but back though kiddies i am 46 and it cost me over 4000 crowns and i hated spending em

Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
When young Wizards first start out at Ravenwood School of Magical Arts, they are often excited by the many different spells to spend Training Points on, such as shields and magical spells outside their school of focus. We understand that as Wizards progress, they sometimes wish they could return those spells in exchange for their Training Points back. Well now you can!

Mr Lincoln in Golem Court will allow you to Spend Crowns to buy back all your Training Points and return all of the spells obtained with those Training Points. You can respend your new Training Points as desired.

The price in Crowns is dependent on how many training points you have spent.

We shouldn't have to pay crowns. I'd say about 5,000 Gold per Training points. 'Cause I for one am a Level 60 Storm, and I messed up my training points. When I was around level ten, I thought I'd start my secondary school. I chose first, Life, which i got Imp. Then I was like, "I don't wanna te]be life." So I went to be Ice, and got Ice Beetle. Again, I was like, "I don't wanna be ice." And last, I went to be Myth. "I don't wanna be myth." I once again thought. I finally realized I messed up my training points. It bugged me, and now I don't have a secondary school. I am just saying, make it 5,000 gold per point. I was on test, with only 3 Zeke quests to go, I had 21 training points bought back. That would be 105,000 gold. And maybe, put a chart saying: "Please Choose How Many Training Points You Want Back". And if you clicked, say 4, all your bought spells would pop up, and you could choose 4 from those. Thanks for listening, bye.

Richard, Level 60, Storm (Diviner)

Explorer
Feb 18, 2011
Vogarte wrote:
I am level 47 and i have 15 training points . I never used them

thats acctualy smart to not use them ( even though i use them for one secondary school), you will be using them in celestia .

Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
xoluluox123 wrote:
i heard you can buy back your training points with crowns but i don't know how can someone tell me how please? :D

Talk to um i forgot he's name, but i do know he's in golm cort he's the guy with the clip bord, and he's a stork?

Luke BattleSword
Level 23 (or 24 I can't remember) Life/Storm/Fire

"without life the world would be a rock"

Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
MoolindaWu wrote:
Stormshadow wrote:
Does anyone know if you tain in a second school do you get extra quests for cards like you do for your first schoo?

No, the extra quests for cards are only in your primary school.

Like life gets, um... Life Trap... Ns. Wrath... And Life Gardian?

Luke BattleSwordLevel 23 (or 24 i can't remember) Life/Storm/Fire

Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
Tikirace1 wrote:
Gamma wrote:

The price in Crowns is dependent on your level and how many training points you have spent, as well as how many times you have sold back your spells.

i have bought back spells one time. but i have a question. if your higher level will you pay more or less crowns? please someone reply with a honest answer to help me understand this. thanks

Aaron IceGem

see ya in the spiral

More

Luke BattleSword
Level 23 (or 24 I can't remember) Life/Storm/Fire

P.S. Gamma, I love that owl you do.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
spongy458 wrote:
:( I only have 101 crowns so I can't buy more training points:(

You buy back the traning points.

Luke BattleSwordLevel 23 (or 24 I can't remember) Life/Storm/Fire

P.S. Gamma can I use that owl that you do?

{o,o}
|) )
-?-?-

Explorer
Mar 24, 2011
luna0616 wrote:
I figured out that if you get 1 training point every 4 lvls till' lvl 20, you will get 5 training points. Then every 5 lvls you get 1 training point till' your lvl 50... So 5+6=11, plus the training points you get from each world, which is one training point a world from zeke, so it's 16. But then when Celestia comes out it will be 17... And maybe on and on if we have enough worlds.
But one question...
How many worlds do we expect to have, Wizard101 makers or KI?
And if there would be more worlds later on in the future, wouldn't that mean we would have more training points? And if so, how many schools would you be able to learn?
-Luna0616
i know how many worlds there will be! The answer is.... Any amount! As long as KI comes up with the ideas they can add 1-100! All I know is that the nearest goal is lvl 100. But it will take 3 yrs from the new world because they come out with 10 lvls every year. They came out with wintertisk and wysteria because wizards had trouble lvling to 60.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
I could use some tips of training points. I am in the Elephant Graveyard and have 5 training points. I don’t know what to use them on. I am Balance and have all the spells. I have all Death spells. The rest are from the remaining schools. I have wasted so many points. Berserk is just about useless. Morph Gobbler is useless. Morph Treant, is close to useless. I don’t use any of them. Have avoided the Sun, Moon, and Star spells. Thanks for any thoughts.

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
luna0616 wrote:
I figured out that if you get 1 training point every 4 lvls till' lvl 20, you will get 5 training points. Then every 5 lvls you get 1 training point till' your lvl 50... So 5+6=11, plus the training points you get from each world, which is one training point a world from zeke, so it's 16. But then when Celestia comes out it will be 17... And maybe on and on if we have enough worlds.

You get more than just extra points from zeke's missing items quests.
In CL there is a guy who gives you 3 quests, 1 to get him a sandwich from a MB guy, one to craft a golden tea set and one to take a package to his house in MB, and i'm fairly sure you get a point per quest there. Plus in various areas you get training points for other secret or side quests I think, but trying to find that actual info is hard :(

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
scotttttttttt wrote:
If you do not use the training points you can get the total of 21 when legend
4 each level until level 50
5 each level after level 50
Zeke locates:
Smiths
Beetles
Stray Cats
Oysters
Stone roses
Lounge Lizards
Yard Birds
and Troggs

Zeke gives one training point for each of those

You seem to have this worded way wrong which is confusing to people.
If it was 4 each lvl until lvl 50 (which I think or hope you meant to say lvl 20) tht would be mega training points just getting to lvl 20, you could train in sooo many schools...
It's 1 point every 4 levels (not sure if you are to include lvl 1 or not) up to lvl 20 = 5 training points. 1 point every 5 levels until lvl 50 (or even after 50 idk) so from lvl 20 to 50 you get 6 more. Plus the zeke quests (10 total if you include wysteria wall flowers and whatever it is ?monkeys? in zafaria)
plus I think 3 from some guy in CL that gives you 3 quests and possibly others I dont know of. :-)

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
Shiningfantasia wrote:
I KNOW I had seen a post at some point where it told you how many training points you would get. Or, at what levels you would get a training point.

I have spent a good two hours looking through the forums trying to find that post.

But, exactly how many training points do you get? I am level 38, and I would like to know how many more points I would get before I reached Grandmaster at level 50.

If someone could direct me to that post that has this information, or if someone knows this ontop of their head, please let me know. I appreciate it.

You get one at these levels: 4,8,12,16,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55,60,65,70.
You get one doing these quests: Ravenwood introduction, WC Zeke, KT Zeke, MB Zeke, MS, Zeke, DS Zeke, GH Zeke, WT Zeke, WS Zeke, ZF Zeke, CL Zeke. Giving you a total of: 26 Training Points

Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
The easy answer:

you get one training point every four levels until 20 (5)

then you get one every five levels. you can go up to level 70 (20-70(10))

and the quests zeke gives you. I don't know so I'm gonna put 5.

10+5+5=20. SIMPLE MATH!!! :D

add me jasmine lifesword level 31 and up 8)

Survivor
Nov 10, 2011
Let's do this by levels and then quests. First, you get a Training Point every 4 levels until Level 20, so 4, 8, 12, 16, 20 makes 5 Training Points received. After level 20, you get a Training Point every 5 levels until Level 70, which gets us 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70 or 10 Training Points. 5 + 10 = 15 Training Points earned from leveling. The quests you can do that give you Training Points are:

Blue Oyster Cult, Enrollment, Find the Beetles, Find the Smiths, Hey Hey It's the Monkeys, Lounging Lizards, Mane of Terror, Me and My Arrow, Relative Dimensions, Stray Cat Strur, The Special, The Stone Roses, The Troggs, The Wallflowers, The Yardbirds, and Time for Tea.

If you counted, you will know that there are 16 quests listed, and 15 + 16 = 31.
So, the most current amount of training points you can receive in Wizard 101 right now is 31, which is enough to fully train in 3 schools and about half of a fourth one. (That is a lot of spells to learn!) Hope I helped! :-D

- Daniel SoulWalker, Level 34 Magus Sorcerer

Defender
May 17, 2011
jet456789 wrote:

No, the extra quests for cards are only in your primary school.
moolinda you actually post

no kidding! developers hardly ever post, but when they do it is very helpful

Survivor
Feb 18, 2012
knuckles0301 wrote:
Can some one tell me how to get training poins I'm a level 57 and now i never get training poins.plz tell me how to get them. :(

you need to find the yardbirds ect get the quest at zeke

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
WOW!!!

This post was made so long ago, I forgot all about it. That is when I played my storm wizard, my very first wizard, for the very first time.

Ah man, back then ... memories.

I had deleted my original wizard completely, due to the very fact that I was not able to buy back training points. However, the ability to buy them back became available only a short time after having done that. I was so distraught!!!!!!

I, by now, have a new transcended storm which I love, and raised with such passion. Thank you ALL for your replies, and your help. Even though it came a tad too late, thank you Gamma, for your help as well.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Lets see, you get one every 4 levels until lvl 20. Then it becames every 5 levels. From 20 to 50: 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50. So thats like 6 training points. ----Jasmine Fireblade

Explorer
Jul 20, 2009
You will recieve a training point every 4 levels until level 50! From there on you must do quests, you can get training points from the exploration quests from Zeke. Also another one I know of, is at level 52 in the Celestia Base Camp, Ogden Peake will give you a simple quest. Consisting of you talking to a guy in Regent Square then finding pet snacks. By the way you can Buy them all at Bazaar~
I hoped this helped

Defender
May 15, 2010
Vogarte wrote:
Are you crazy?

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
jameson143 wrote:
Vogarte wrote:
Are you crazy?
I know he never used them..

Defender
Jan 08, 2010
Stormshadow wrote:
Does anyone know if you tain in a second school do you get extra quests for cards like you do for your first schoo?

If you could i would have partially trained in fire so i could shortcut to fire dragon instead of lvlin a fire but sadly the quest spells are specifically for those schools o;