Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

celestial trident

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
first of all this is not a rant thread, i am just asking and felling a bit annoyed about the change you made to it. what i want to know is why did you take 5 damage of the celestial trident? i bought it before the latest update went online today and found out they have taken 5 damage from it.

now this doesn't sound like a big problem but i have 2 points to make.

first of all, i bought this item because it looked in my opinion cooler than the sword you can get from crowns and did exactly the same amount of damage but now i find i have just been ripped off.

and secondly, 5 damage might not sound like a lot, but it could be the move that will either win you the battle or lose you it. what i am saying is that, say your enemy has 4 pips and is on 106 hp and you are on, say, 350, it is your turn first and you have only 1 pip, so you attack with the wand attack to kill the enemy but find he is left on 1 hp and then on his go attacks and kill you.

please fix this KI, i feel cheated and annoyed by this :? :?

We didn't make any changes to the Trident, are you sure you're not confusing the Celestial Trident with the new Celestial Sword?

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Delver
May 29, 2009
Hello Zeke,

Actually changes were made to the Celestial Trident. If you look at the Crown shop it shows a decrease in damage from 110 to 105. I wrote a thread about it at w101 Central http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?p=864930#post864930 which includes pictures. The reason why I had started the thread was because I had purchased my Trident prior to the update and now it is not showing the stats it had when I bought it.

This is not a confusion with the Celestian Sword.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I appreciate any research you can do to get this resolved.

Explorer
Jul 19, 2009
Actually, the celestial trident does have 5 damage missing from it. I noticed this before mine dissapeared. Not to change the subject but, can you plz get my trident back?! also why does the celestial sword give only one card. It just seems weird for a sword.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
Sorry Prospector Zeke but keirankeiwi is right, there is 5 Damage Missing from the trident.
It use to do 110 Ice damage, but now it only does 105.

Maybe something for you to look into :)
I hope hope you are having a great Weekend!

~The Pet Master

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
will check now but i am sure that i saw the celestial trident with 105 damage, if i am confusing it with the sword i am sorry for wasting your time

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
Hero
May 19, 2009
The clestial TRIDENT has clearly been changed from 110 ice damage to 105 ice damage. There is also a few threads about this on central.

Explorer
Apr 29, 2010
I bought the Celestian Trident shortly after it came out and can confirm it was 110 ice damage. It was lowered to 105 on Test.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Yeah i can also confirm that it use to be 110 damage and now after update its 105 and no i am pretty sure i am not mistaking it for the celestian blade that does 95 damage and gives only 1 card.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
This is confirmed on all my Wizards there is 5 missing from celestial Trident.

Well I checked with the designers and we didn't make any intentional changes, but I'll check with them again on Monday to make sure.

Thanks for all the feedback :)

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Administrator
Well it's confirmed! We made an error and the Celestian Trident was indeed inadvertently changed!

Please let me apologize, this was not our intent and we will be fixing the stats on the Trident in the next couple of weeks.

If you have decided that you do not want the Trident as it exists now and you do not want to wait for it to be updated, you can contact customer support and return the Celestian Trident for its value in Crowns.

If you would like to return your Celestian Trident, please contact Customer support via email at support@wizard101.com and provide the following information:

Account Username
Character Name (that has the Trident)

We will remove the Trident from your inventory and credit the account in Crowns for the value of the Trident at purchase.

Again, our apologies! Mistakes happen, and we'll fix this one soon.

Thank you
~Lydia Greyrose

community@wizard101.com
Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Random notice about Celestial Trident, since update, when equipped it acts like casting action of a sword attack-spin and slice-instead of a staff-stand and twirl. While I think it is cool, just though KI should be aware of change in casting of spell.

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
Krailzec wrote:
Random notice about Celestial Trident, since update, when equipped it acts like casting action of a sword attack-spin and slice-instead of a staff-stand and twirl. While I think it is cool, just though KI should be aware of change in casting of spell.

well since we on subjuct what happen to the celestial sword? for a sword that gives only one cards to hit with! and hits for 95,the other celestian wands hit for 110 and five cards why should we pay 5000 crowns for a one hit wand!!!
Come on KI i think we should get our money 's worth for this item, or give us back our crown's and you can have the sword back.

P.S. the sword looks like a big wrench LOL!!!!

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Celestial Trident still not fixed {KI mental note} I am not sure if it is all level 25+ Myth staves (not Wands) but the Myth staff I have equipped sometimes disappears when i am in a duel with creatures. Might want to look in the 25+ Myth staves.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
Ok. My topic isn't being answered so I'm going to piggy back it here. Since it is also a Celestial Weapon issue.

The new celestian sword only gives 1 card, 95 dmg.
When you buy a lvl 45 weapon you expect 5 cards.

It appears the stats on both celestial weapons and not the just the trident are affected.

Please respond to the sword, because if it's not getting fixed I'll be asking for a refund. It's the same amount of crowns as the C edge, so there is no reason it should not share the same stats.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
magnumopus wrote:
Ok. My topic isn't being answered so I'm going to piggy back it here. Since it is also a Celestial Weapon issue.

The new celestian sword only gives 1 card, 95 dmg.
When you buy a lvl 45 weapon you expect 5 cards.

It appears the stats on both celestial weapons and not the just the trident are affected.

Please respond to the sword, because if it's not getting fixed I'll be asking for a refund. It's the same amount of crowns as the C edge, so there is no reason it should not share the same stats.

I agree, This is pretty much a waste of crowns for a lvl 45 weapon, When I bought it I thought it had 5 cards but instead it had 1 which got me mad because this is a huge rip off when it should have 5 and damage should be higher.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
I must commend KingIsle on the follow up to the Celestial Trident issue for point damage. It was relativly quick and non arguementitive.
Good job