Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Teleporting Issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
Hey, I am the first to say thanks to those who teleport to me, but to be incredibly furious when they flee ONLY AFTER they get another monster to fight ME. Can we make teleporting work so when you do, it's like after a battle..You have a few seconds to move so your not pulled into a fight..That would be great man!

We give you the ability to control when players can teleport to you. You can turn off teleports completely. Just press the ESC key when you're in the game and click the tab with a lock on it (Privacy). There you will find the option to enable or disable Teleports.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Keeping it off doesn't help. I had to ask for help from friends and as soon as I turned it on to allow for the person that I asked to help, someone else ports to me at the same time.

I honestly don't understand why KI can't set up the port system the same way accept friends is set up. Just something as "Your (friend's name) would like to port to you" Accept/Not would solve this problem.

That's my two cents.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
How about adding to the menu so WHILE checking your friends...it would show FIGHTING IDLE ETC... it wouldnt fix it altogether but enough.Comeone, turning it off would be a joke, as soon as you would need help ...darn you cant ask for HELP.. LAME ANSWER