Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Crown Gear for a New World ?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 08, 2008
since there's a new world coming out with stronger and more evil bosses and who knows what else, then those we've faced so far, will there be some NEW Crown gear coming out, i'm talking about the hats, robes, and shoes like the first generation of crown gear, only with higher stats, not like the stuff you can get now. i'm a lvl 50 death wizard and i'm still wearing lvl 35 first gen. crown gear. if from what i've read about celestia we're gonna need it and besides it's not right for a high level wizard to have to go places in clothes that are not up to his lvl and experence.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
wizard2u wrote:
since there's a new world coming out with stronger and more evil bosses and who knows what else, then those we've faced so far, will there be some NEW Crown gear coming out, i'm talking about the hats, robes, and shoes like the first generation of crown gear, only with higher stats, not like the stuff you can get now. i'm a lvl 50 death wizard and i'm still wearing lvl 35 first gen. crown gear. if from what i've read about celestia we're gonna need it and besides it's not right for a high level wizard to have to go places in clothes that are not up to his lvl and experence.

Maybe I saw a Celsial Sword in Item Shop today for 5000 crowns. The skin looks cool but the damage is lame. Maybe KI will add some more Celestial Gear in Shop later..