Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sword wands.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2010
Ok i just entererd mooshu and i want to know where you get a sword wand.
I really want a the samurai sword but i don't know where to get it. and yes i know you have to be lvl 40 to be able to use it.

Garrett Shadowpyre
level 30 Pyromancer

Survivor
Sep 19, 2009
I know for a fact that you can get the level 40 sword wands from the Tree of Life, Jade Oni, and the one death guy that looks like lord nightshade from Wizard City. (I /think/ it might be in Village of Sorrow?) The boss is called something like, onigumi or maybe oniyuki? xD I dunno. :P
Good luck

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
its not a regular cad so if its mor that 1 pip then you wait just do other spells that dose not have to use pips for example you have a spell for 5 pips so you have to wait but you can use a 0 rank spell so you can still kill them but at the same time you can get more and more pips so i hope you can read this all becuse its relly lone but its a good tip so i hope this can help to and remeber make sure you use it wisely for a fight with a boss like malistare drake and make sure its super stong and have the same school spell to put on him and on your self to get more and more power and put some on him and you to take away some of the power on his spell's so i hope this is a good tip for you and evrybody els that neede'd help whith this. :D :P :)

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
Kiieru wrote:
I know for a fact that you can get the level 40 sword wands from the Tree of Life, Jade Oni, and the one death guy that looks like lord nightshade from Wizard City. (I /think/ it might be in Village of Sorrow?) The boss is called something like, onigumi or maybe oniyuki? xD I dunno. :P
Good luck
its hard to get a sword wand from jade oni i havent even got a wand and me fought him fifth ty ate times :( so mostly try tree of life and tomugawa

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I don't know which swords are "No Auction", but you probably can find some swords at the Bazaar.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Life sword = Oyotomi
Myth sword = Death Oni
Death sword = Tomugawa
Fire sword = Oakheart
Ice sword = Plague Oni
Storm sword = Jade Oni
Balance sword = Kagemoosha

Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
Actuallly people get the sword wands most commonly at level 45 in Dragonspyre.

James Spell
Level 46 Balance Wizard

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Survivor
Sep 07, 2009
colagada wrote:
I don't know which swords are "No Auction", but you probably can find some swords at the Bazaar.
sorry actuly there no actuion all of them even the ones in dragonspyre :( sorry you'll have to go through them a few times to get them ncole shadowstone level 50 ice

Survivor
Nov 23, 2009
Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
Preacher7719 wrote:
Life sword = Oyotomi
Myth sword = Death Oni
Death sword = Tomugawa
Fire sword = Oakheart
Ice sword = Plague Oni
Storm sword = Jade Oni

Do any of these sword wands have the graphics of a Katana? I have the Samuari Armor set and a Katana style sword wand would be very fitting for the look of my character.

Thanks.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
wait just a sec i battled Plague Oni but i diden't get the sword for it i tried to do it again but still diden't but hey if anyone knows were to get the sword goldenbeack respond or tell me were :-) :-) because i really don't know were to get it

cristopher red blade
level26 pymancer

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
sorry if i did this again.
wait just a sec i battled Plague Oni but i diden't get the sword for it i tried to do it again but still diden't but hey if anyone knows were to get the sword goldenbeack respond or tell me were :-) :-) because i really don't know were to get it

cristopher red blade
level26 pymancer

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
i know you have to be lvl 40 to be able to use it. :D

PLEASE TELL ME WERE OR HOW TO GET GOLDENBEACK! :? :?

cristopher red blade
level 26 pymancer

Explorer
May 18, 2010
I got the sword wand after I fought Jade Oni 2 times. I think the reason why I got it is a friend and I was farming Jade Oni(making the battle last long). I guessing the more XP you get the greater the reward is. Hope this helped

Aaron ShadowEyes
Lvl 42 Life

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
The sword wands are pretty cool, but they're not something you might get on your first time on a boss...Well, probably not.
You probably have answers already, but I'm just going to post them for the sake of it.
Kagemoosha's Citrine Blade: Balance, fight Kagemoosha in the spirit world in the tree of life

Jade Oni's Amethyst Blade: Storm, fight Jade Oni in the emperor's throne room, in jade palace.

Plague Oni's Sapphire Blade: Ice, fight Plague Oni in shirataki temple.

Death Oni's Peridot Blade: Myth, fight Death Oni in the spirit world in the tree of life.

Ruby Blade of the Forest: Fire, fight Oakheart in his dojo in jade palace (I think that's where he is)

Tomugawa's Onyx Blade: Death, fight Tomugawa the Evil in Ancient Burial Grounds

Oyotomi's Jade Blade: Life, fight Oyotomi the Defiler in Village of Sorrow.

Hope this helped :)

Survivor
May 11, 2010
seedee12345 wrote:
hey i wanna sword wand but i am only level 12 we should get some sword wands to
Don't worry soon or later you'll be able to get one. I felt the same way when my friends used swords and i got a staff. Now I'm lvl 42 and close to getting a sword so its not impossible just wait and you might win one in mooshu.

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Ok in Mooshu you can get some really good (non-sword) wands for lvl 35+. The lvl 40+ swords are only boss drops (Jade Oni, etc.)

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
bobyon21 wrote:
i know you have to be lvl 40 to be able to use it. :D

PLEASE TELL ME WERE OR HOW TO GET GOLDENBEACK! :? :?

cristopher red blade
level 26 pymancer

You get Goldenbeak from a code.
From Beckett massivly Online Gamer.
My Dad gave it to me :D

Jessica Starrider aka Haley Moonwhisper

Defender
May 27, 2010
bobyon21 wrote:

cristopher red blade
level26 pymancer

you cant just get the sword right off the bat you have to keep farming until you get it

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
seedee12345 wrote:
hey i wanna sword wand but i am only level 12 we should get some sword wands to

Well, sword wands are a little "extreme" for 40 under...

Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
BIGBOY449 wrote:
Kiieru wrote:
Good luck
its hard to get a sword wand from jade oni i havent even got a wand and me fought him fifth ty ate times :( so mostly try tree of life and tomugawa
I got a storm sword wand from jade oni on my first try :D

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
Maelgrim wrote:
Preacher7719 wrote:
Life sword = Oyotomi
Myth sword = Death Oni
Death sword = Tomugawa
Fire sword = Oakheart
Ice sword = Plague Oni
Storm sword = Jade Oni

Do any of these sword wands have the graphics of a Katana? I have the Samuari Armor set and a Katana style sword wand would be very fitting for the look of my character.

Thanks.

I believe the Storm sword resembles a Katana and the blade glows purple.

Quinn Deaththorn - Legendary Necromancer

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
oddish2 wrote:
BIGBOY449 wrote:
Kiieru wrote:
Good luck
I got a storm sword wand from jade oni on my first try :D

Same for me, but I wasn't really on the quest to be him.
Can't wait to use it!