Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's your least favorite world?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Mine is marleybone cause of the unsafe sidewalks and it has so many dungeons that are pretty hard and take FOREVER.

Post which world you don't like and give us a couple of reasons why. We may find out the most hated world.

James skull weilder
level 49 death

Defender
Jul 21, 2009
I can see why you would hate Marely Bone. I hate the world Dragon Spyre. I have already finished it so I don't have this problem now, but when I was in that world, I had to always wait for my friends to be on because the world is very unsoloable. Yes, I know they are fixing this, but this was my experience of the world before the update.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
HA marleybone has the same dungeons requrired as mooshu krok has 5 dragonspyre has 3 and tons of towers. But my least fav is ds too many towers, so empty and filled with too much sadness and dispare

Defender
May 21, 2009
My least favorite worlds are Grizzleheim and Marleybone, here are my reasons why.

Grizzlehiem:

1. Its too boring!

Marleybone:

1. Just like Hunteray09 I hate that MB has NO SIDEWALKS!

2. It takes too long.

3. The dungeons are a little on the long side.

4. It makes getting to Mooshu really hard and long!

Those are my reasons why I hate GH and MB, ty for reading!

Christopher JadeBlade
lvl.50 Theurgist
Savior of the Spiral

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
I have to say mb because its so dark and lonely . i was really happy when i got to ms because it was full of life.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2009
Mine is marleybone cause of the unsafe sidewalks and it has so many dungeons that are pretty hard and take FOREVER.

Post which world you don't like and give us a couple of reasons why. We may find out the most hated world.

James skull weilder
level 48 death

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
DragonSpyre, I just started it though. Unfortunately, I already see it's going to be a drag.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
HA marleybone has the same dungeons requrired as mooshu krok has 5 dragonspyre has 3 and tons of towers. But my least fav is ds too many towers, so empty and filled with too much sadness and dispare

Oh lol well still they were still harder than most. I mean ds may have towers and harder dungeons but what really made the MB dungeons hard was the unsafe sidewalks, and they were pretty long. I remember katzenztinze's lab. I was pretty annoyed about how many times I got into battle without needing to. And big ben somee people may call a tower but I call it a dungeon. Same with the counterweights