Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
I think just like the wizards on Wizard 101, pets should have quests too. Wizards spend a lot of time trying to train their pets and give them experience points. Like wizards gaining experience points with quests to get to higher levels, pets should do the same thing. That way the pets are trained faster. Lots of wizards want to accsess the pet sigels in the hatchery. But, it takes too much time to become an adult. With pet quests, it will be much faster to become an adult and accsess the pet sigels in the hatchery. All of these are the reasons on why I think pet quests should be included with wizard quests on Wizard 101. What do you think?

Defender
Jul 21, 2009
I agree. This might be a thing of the future, but it would mean that Kingsisle would have to add lots of new areas and change lots of things too. This is not out of posibility but would take a very long time to do.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
I think that is an awesome idea! Been playing about 2 weeks now (my boys longer, though I outrank them, lol). In that short period of time, I have 4 baby pets and 1 teen. The quests are way to much fun to take time to train pets, especially when my boys are catching up on ranks! The oldest one has 8 pets, 3 of which are teens and he is level 18. My youngest, a level 8 was so excited when he got his first pet today! Yes, we need some pet quests!!!

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Yes, it is awfully hard to access The Hatchery. That's why I NEVER bother to train my pets, it's annoying, long and hard. Over all, it would be a good idea. But it may get in the way of human wizards with their quests. What I mean is;

A wizard wants to level up, but suddenly realizes there's pet quests as well. They thought it was exciting, so he kept doing those, then got way behind in his mainline quests.

Otherwise, good idea~

Sincerely,
Elizabeth MistLeaf (Level 42 Master Thaumaturge)

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
It's not suppose to be easy to train you pet. Therefore you should take the time necessary train it, even though it's boring. There are not suppose to be any shortcuts.