Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where can i get the icebird pet and spellcard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
I am a level 27 ice wizard and as you know ice wizards have lower attack power than most schools. When I was playing wizard101 I heard people talking about so I looked it up and it was an awesome spell for only 2 pips. The only problem is, I don't know where to get it (I heard it was in GH). Does anyone know where to find it?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
The Ice Bird pet is from Nightwing an extra boss in Ravenscar. After entering the glaciers from the caves, go left down a ramp and through a tunnel. There you will find him with 2 minions.

I won the pet from him with my Life Wizard and gave it to my Ice wizard. The spell it gives at ADULT is ice bird 270 ice damage + 40% to next ice spell. It is a very good spell for lower level ice wizards.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life
Hannah Storyforge Level 22 Ice

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
There's a hidden boss in ravenscar. Can't remember his name but right as you go out into the icy part go down the hill on the right and there's a tunnel to go through. The boss is a black crow. He drops they icebird

Hope that helps some

Iridian Stormweaver
GrandMaster Storm

Defender
Jul 18, 2009
It's really hard to farm because the boss in Ravenscar only pops up now and then. Also I don't know if it's a bug but the increase in damage is not percent but only a small amount.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
Thanks superluther. So now that I know where to look can anyone help me find him?

Luke Icebringer level 27 Ice

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
2Icee4u wrote:
There's a hidden boss in ravenscar. Can't remember his name but right as you go out into the icy part go down the hill on the right and there's a tunnel to go through. The boss is a black crow. He drops they icebird

Hope that helps some

Iridian Stormweaver
GrandMaster Storm

Thanks so much! This really helped out, I found the boss just a little while ago. For anyone who is wondering, its name is Nightwing. :D

Brooke Silvercloud
Master of Ice (GrandMaster Thaumaturge)

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
fudgebucket21 wrote:
I am a level 27 ice wizard and as you know ice wizards have lower attack power than most schools. When I was playing wizard101 I heard people talking about so I looked it up and it was an awesome spell for only 2 pips. The only problem is, I don't know where to get it (I heard it was in GH). Does anyone know where to find it?

Nightwind in ravenscar drops the ice bird pet. Good luck getting it!

Ethan SilverBane level 50 Balance

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
Can someone tell me when he appears after you defeat him? Because I just managed to find him and i was trying to find him but he wouldn't come back after i changed worlds, logged out and went back to northguard.
If you know the answer plz tell!

Catherine Mythflame level 41 thaumaturge
Plz add me if you see me! :D