Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just wondering....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
I've noticed that some of the pets are school like related... aka a myth sprite, or a storm cat.... My biggest question is if I was to hatch those pets is it possible to get like a myth cat or even a fire sprite? Because I think that would be a GREAT idea to have other school like related pets out there.... But if they are out there could someone tell me what two will possible create those kinds of pets... (p.s. I already know that some of the school like pets are drops... because I already have the life scarab (sp) and a fire bat pets just examples)

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
Tunai wrote:
I've noticed that some of the pets are school like related... aka a myth sprite, or a storm cat.... My biggest question is if I was to hatch those pets is it possible to get like a myth cat or even a fire sprite? Because I think that would be a GREAT idea to have other school like related pets out there.... But if they are out there could someone tell me what two will possible create those kinds of pets... (p.s. I already know that some of the school like pets are drops... because I already have the life scarab (sp) and a fire bat pets just examples)

Well, You could try hatching them together and see what you get. You never know until the egg has hatched.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
So far only the level 48 pets and special promo pets like danger hound will make a new pet like reaper tempest hound etc.