Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Pet: Chinese Dragon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2008
I want a dragon pet, but I do not like the current dragons. So I purpose a Chinese style Dragon. You could make it sort of slither through the air. Just make it less bulky unlike the current dragons.

:)

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Won't happen, I highly doubt KingsIsle will add anything with high religious/cultural meaning.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
That's a really good idea! A mythical dragon and a Chinese dragon. AWESOME. While the mythical dragon shoots fire, the Chinese dragon can shoot out the ninja bacon! (Sorry piggies. I couldn't resist.) It would be SO COOL.

Survivor
May 26, 2009
Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
Both types of dragons have spiritual symbolism. So not sure why thats a noway.
Pretty sure the Mooda of Mushu is a reference to The Buddha., and his teachings are again mentioned in the new quest in Grizzleheim. Even if they missed the point of the cones. Judgement, mummies stormlord(Zeus) , and many other cards have mythic and therefor religious references .

That aside yes a oriental dragon would be cool.

Another pet if I may:

Stormshark,
his card, pet would circle midway between shield and charm orbits. if it needs to be still mayby it rest like a nurse shark. or standing like jabber jaw