Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

banning

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Whats up guys i just wanted to know if players can ban from the game not only KI cause i was with friends and this guy just said i was banned and i hadn't done any thing wrong thx guys for answering.

Impersonating a KingsIsle Employee is a serious offence. Anyone who claims to be a KingsIsle Employee but who cannot or will not show you the 'KingsIsle Support' badge, should be reported immediately.

Anyone who falsely claims they are a KingsIsle Employee (or a relative/friend) will be permanently banned from Wizard101 and their Wizards will be deleted.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
So even saying that you have a reletive or friend who works for ki but being unable to show proof will result in an permanent ban? I dont see how even someone who is actually freinds with a staff member would be able to show proof of this?

Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
woah thats kinda harsh isnt is? cause some people joke around with saying that they are or say they wish they were and someone could come on a bad part of the conversation and hear them saying they were ad report them

If you're threatening other players in the name of KingsIsle, yes.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Delver
Jun 09, 2010
ProspectorZeke wrote:
If you're threatening other players in the name of KingsIsle, yes.

Best way to report someone is actually to take a screenshot of your converstion with them if you know how to do screen shots. I had to do it once to prove the harrassment I was receiving in another game. Once the Admin saw what was going on they were able to take action.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
jarom144 wrote:
woah thats kinda harsh isnt is? cause some people joke around with saying that they are or say they wish they were and someone could come on a bad part of the conversation and hear them saying they were ad report them

When somebody is reported, KingsIsle gets a record of the chat log and can see what was said before. I don't know how far back it goes prior to the time of the report, but I would guess it's a good amount of time.