Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganthe - Shadow magic?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
Morganthe is looking really cool, and I'm excited to get into the storyline involving her and Celestia.

Anyone, with her all black dress and the little black spiders following her, it looks like we've got another darkness themed villain rising in the ranks. Will she end up being a necromancer like Malistaire? Or perhaps there's a reason behind her being the leader of the "shadow" weavers - maybe she'll head up her own darkness themed magic?

What do you guys think? Could there possibly be another type of Shadow Magic that exists to counter the Astral Magic we'll be learning? Shadows represent darkness, typically, and the astral schools Sun, Moon, and Stars are all sources of light. Or is it just a name thing and Morganthe ends up being a necromancer, or maybe some other school?

I'm hoping for a cool twist, but either way I'm excited to see what Morganthe brings to the table. Either way it looks like we're heading into the age-old threshold of dark vs. light here. KI never fails to bring out a good story.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
I like your idea of a twist. It will just add more fun challenges to wizard101!

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
It might be Shadow magic. However, considering that she is the main antagonist for the next five upcoming worlds, she may be a mixture of all schools, making her much more difficult.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Newjoker12 wrote:
I believe she was the former teacher of the school of stars.

no she is not, she invaded Celestia so she could try to learn the astral magics.