Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu questions

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I have read before that Mossback, Wavebringer, and Oakheart are supposed to give out quests. I finished Mossback's quests, but for some reason the other two don't offer anything. Are they actually not supposed to, or are there certain requirements that I haven't met yet?

Also one other thing. Someone told me that it's possible to battle the Great Forest Spirit (which I think is now called Oakheart?) Except it's not an option to battle him, unless he can be found somewhere else other than the Tree of Life. Did they change it so you can't battle him anymore?

Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
I had the same thing happen to me as far as Oakheart not offering quest. I thought it was odd too because it has been my experience that if an icon shows on the map, I've always at some point been sent to them or got a quest from them? Not sure what to tell you on that one
The Great Forest Spirit can be found in the Ancient Burial Grounds, in Yoshito Temple ( can't remember how to spell it, you'll know what I mean) Best of Luck! But, speaking of the Great Forest Spirit, I have seen posts that state he drops a Treant pet ( walking tree) Yet, I have never seen anyone with one? Is it fact or fiction? Has anyone else ever seen it ? Since the launch?
Best of Luck!

Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
Yes i have finished all of their quests. And in the end they all gather in one of the pagoda at Jade Palace to thank me and Oakheart gave me a new badge The Spirit Walker.
Maybe you have to do their quests consecutively. First Mossback, then Wavebringer, last one is Oakheart in Tree of Life.

To Lady Mercury:
Yes i got Treant from Oakheart. I post a picture of it in the Wizard101 Central Forum.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
The are quest chains, so you need to go back and look for the earlier steps you missed in order to get the later ones.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
Can anyone remind me where I find mossback and wave bringer?

(off subject: excellent guide ironhawk, I have LOTS of data on boss drops too if it would be helpful to you, sorry no pictures of them though)

Survivor
Aug 18, 2008
I had a really hard time finding what I missed to get this quest line finished. For me, I had to back-track quite a bit before I figured out that the missing piece was talking to Mossback, and doing his quest, in Shiratake Temple.

I finished this instance as quickly as I could (because I was by myself) the first time and didn't bother talking to him. Big mistake. I had to go back and do this instance, and talk to Mossback when the exclamation point was above his head, to finally be able to defeat and talk to Wavebringer (Great Water Spirit). After this, I was finally able to continue on with this, really long, side quest.

Here's a link (if it's ok) to the excellent guide posted at Wizard101 Central that can help you out http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/misc.php?do=page&template=oakheart_side_quest

Survivor
Sep 19, 2008
Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
Thank you green eyes. I missed wave bringer. Got everything done and got the badge! :-P
In order to get to another world you have to have a spiral key. You use it on the spiral door to travel to different worlds. Once you complete all of the quests in Wizard City, Ambrose will give you the key to the next world, Krokotopia. It will explain then where the spiral door is and how to use it. You have to finish all the quest in a world to get the key to the next world. Wizard City --> Krokotopia ---> Marleybone --> Mooshu ---> Dragonspyre .

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
LadyMercury wrote:
I had the same thing happen to me as far as Oakheart not offering quest. I thought it was odd too because it has been my experience that if an icon shows on the map, I've always at some point been sent to them or got a quest from them? Not sure what to tell you on that one
The Great Forest Spirit can be found in the Ancient Burial Grounds, in Yoshito Temple ( can't remember how to spell it, you'll know what I mean) Best of Luck! But, speaking of the Great Forest Spirit, I have seen posts that state he drops a Treant pet ( walking tree) Yet, I have never seen anyone with one? Is it fact or fiction? Has anyone else ever seen it ? Since the launch?
Best of Luck!

No the Treant is Non fiction because I have it, right now I have heard that Oakheart drops not only Treants and other rare things but also a fire sword so Iam trying to get it

Survivor
Nov 23, 2008