Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Want to make Gold?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I am sharing here how i make gold in the game it is easy and fast. Think about something a minute, is every Realm in the game the same? Is Ambrose Realm the same as Vampire? In structure they are same buildings and game BUT the Gold wooden chests and the REGENTS are not the same.From realm to realm each realm has its own regents and wooden chests. Take the Lotus flowers in Moo shu, did you know you can use the transporters and go to places and gather these flowers then change realms and gather a whole new crop of flowers? They will be there along with the pearls and Iron with springs. Tonight in an hour I gathered 154 iron in Marleybone I counted the Lotus flowers i have in my book, 105, I have many springs and pearls.
What do I do with these regents, I sell them for Gold. I just fly around going realm to realm and gather, Knowing the places they spawn is also a plus, in time you will learn this if you use the transporters enough and go realm to realm, I actually changed realms and came out on top of another scrap Iron. They are there and the wooden chests are to. With the added cost of pets and snacks, I thought I woul;d share my way of making gold in the game. Good luck to you and if you are gathering Iron in Marleybone sometime, I will be the one flying past you on a broom.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Wasnt something like this already posted before? Except the first one sounded like a cheesey salesman. "Wanna make more gold then you know what to do with, well with my 5 secret steps to sucess... you can!"

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
Newjoker12 wrote:
Wasnt something like this already posted before? Except the first one sounded like a cheesey salesman. "Wanna make more gold then you know what to do with, well with my 5 secret steps to sucess... you can!"

How do you use the transporters? I never figured them out.