Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Potion Motion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 02, 2008
Hmm..How is anyone suppose to actually play this mini game since it makes you loose connection due to inactivity..Every other minigame i played this doesn't happen but potion motion.

And how come there is 5 players at the top that has the highscoore 12345 at this game, these numbers all of them , smells odd..

12345 "Name"
12345 "Name"
12345 "Name"
12345 "Name"
12345 "Name"

??????

/junker

Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
I've noticed this. It upset my friend the other day. It would be great if this were fixed. :P

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
My only "Potion Notion" is that they place a Potion Vendor in each world, so you don't have to commute back to Wizard City to refill.

If that's already the case, please ignore this post.... just not me.

heh heh heh

Survivor
Sep 02, 2008
Actually I'm starting to doubt the credibility of the scores...I mean, all top 9 scores are 12345! I'd understand it if there were two or three, but nine?!?

I'd like to ask the administrators to look into this, please. It's not clear to me how this happened. There are talented players out there, but taking all 9 rankings with the same score in 2 weeks is weird to me.

I'm just concerned...there are a lot of people who want to have their names on the top score board at least one time, and Potion Motion is the only game I'm good at. I can only get to level 6, though... :(

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
you know you could refill potions buy just playing minigames right? you get money for it and it is a helpful solution to those poorer people with higher health.

Administrator
Thank you, we are aware of this bug, and it's definitely on our list of things to do. :)
Until then regardless of whether or not your score shows up on the Leaderboards, you will still be fully rewarded in mana, gold and possibly items depending on how well you did.

Keep playing, and see you in Wizard City!

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Sep 11, 2008
junker wrote:
Hmm..How is anyone suppose to actually play this mini game since it makes you loose connection due to inactivity..Every other minigame i played this doesn't happen but potion motion.

And how come there is 5 players at the top that has the highscoore 12345 at this game, these numbers all of them , smells odd..

12345 "Name"
12345 "Name"
12345 "Name"
12345 "Name"
12345 "Name"

??????

/junker

This does not happen to everyone because it doesn't happen to me. You probably have some different connections or you might have some technical problems.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destiny MistGem ( online name )

Survivor
Sep 02, 2008
Dorrisa wrote:
junker wrote:

12345 "Name"
12345 "Name"
12345 "Name"
12345 "Name"
12345 "Name"

??????

/junker

This does not happen to everyone because it doesn't happen to me. You probably have some different connections or you might have some technical problems.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destiny MistGem ( online name )

Did you even bother to look at the post above yours..?

Known bug !!

And...If this doesn't affect you why bother posting ?