Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Merle Ambrose's school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
Ok, so this has been buggin me since day one, what school does Merle Ambrose belong to?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The School of Wizardry. Professor Ambrose is the headmaster of the entire campus.

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
Since Merle has taken over as administrator his wizardry as such has drifted away to obscurity and he is now a wizard mainly by name only. I doubt very much even he remembers what school he started as or if it still even exists. Why with all this new fangled technology of fire and such who knew what those back in his youth called technology.

Actually, would be nice if KI would generate quests that answered questions like these.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Why even start this topic? just to rip someone off? There is already a thread about this same topic. Which happens to be ONE OF THE MOST VIEWED on this forum. "Ambrose's element"

Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
oops! didn't know. Not here to rip people off. sorry about that. My apologies to whoever posted that thread.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Newjoker12 wrote:
Why even start this topic? just to rip someone off? There is already a thread about this same topic. Which happens to be ONE OF THE MOST VIEWED on this forum. "Ambrose's element"

This thread has been posted hundreds of times.