Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New and Updated Residents of the Spiral

AuthorMessage
Old Smokey has found a new place to hang out - look for him in the Ironworks

Dusty Shadowcloud now offers more snacks for sale.

A new Pet Shopkeeper has arrived in Marleybone!

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
New pet shop keeper in MB Zeke? Pray tell, where are they?

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
lamarblake wrote:
New pet shop keeper in MB Zeke? Pray tell, where are they?

He is keeping Croaky company in Digmoore Station's Basement. He sells:
Wood Golem
Cat Thug
Brass Golem

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
I looked all over Regent's Square, please tell us where the pet shopkeeper is so we can test it. Why do you add things and then not tell people where it is? Also Marleybone is a big area, I think the pet shopkeeper should be where the other shops are not randomly placed somewhere and not say where it is.

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
My bad, it not in the tower as my life has reached the end bit but died at the last boss. So um yeah!! Not sure where this shopkeeper is, if anyone knows please give a clue besides it not in Reagent's Square as Marleybone is really big.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
The marlybone pet shopkeeper is with old croaky in digmore station.

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Explorer
Apr 28, 2010
Where in the Ironworks is Old Smokey? I mean, is he in the Hooder's Factory, the south part or north part.

Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
I think the new pets are cool and i'm glad that you can buy them with coins. The new pet shopkeeper is in the basement of digmoore staiton next to the mayor.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
I do agree it is more difficult to find the MB pet shop, and once you do, you feel ashamed because the pet shop keeper doesnt sell that many good pets. Maybe you guys could add a Potbelly pet? And isnt there sapposued to be a pet shop in Ds?

"With the power of Fire, Ice, Storm, Myth, Life, Death, and Balance, you will win. Flames apon your eyes, seal the frost, control the sea's, summon creatures by memorizing their true name, healing to victory, stealing health, and blading, with the power...A true Wizard can be."