Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I cant defeat the princes in Karanahn Palace.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
I cant defeat the prince on the Karanahn Palace quest. The quest help always leads me to this brick wall that does not open. I asume its like the Vault of Ice dungeon that you have to defeat the Gurdian, Protector, and whatever the last on is people to open up the gate but who are the people i have to defeat to enter the place in the Karanahn Palace? Please help me?

~Lindsey Icewalker, Level 29, Adept Thaumaturge~

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
dlc88 wrote:
I cant defeat the prince on the Karanahn Palace quest. The quest help always leads me to this brick wall that does not open. I asume its like the Vault of Ice dungeon that you have to defeat the Gurdian, Protector, and whatever the last on is people to open up the gate but who are the people i have to defeat to enter the place in the Karanahn Palace? Please help me?

When you enter the Karanahn Palace, before you go anywhere, look at your map.

You will see three circles/rooms on the outer edge of the palace. That is where the three bosses are that you must fight before you reach the big boss.

When you enter, keep staying TO THE RIGHT side of the wall, and this will lead you to each of the three bosses, then to the big boss.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
dlc88 wrote:

I will make you a deal.I will do all the fighting in the Karanahn Palace and beat Krokopatra for you if you can help me in Marleybone.(p.s.) I just started Marleybone yesterday and only got a few Quest done so we will be on the same page.Meet me at the enterance of the Karanahn Palace at around 7p.m Eastern Time I hope every day untill we meet.

Karic Goldenfist
Lvl. 34Necromancer
Oni Slayer

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
I Also need help defeating the bosses in the palace. i try to get my friends to help but they never do! i really need help and would practically do anything to get marleybone. please can someone help?

-Andrew DragonWraith Adept Diviner