Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When Celestia Arrives Will there be new spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
When Celestia Arrives will we get more spells? Because at certain levels you will find a quest that in the end gives you a spell. Will there be more of those since the Cap will be raised??? :D

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
i really hope their will be more stronger spells and a new "grand master " spell for level 60

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Bryce19994 wrote:
When Celestia Arrives will we get more spells?Because at certain levels you will find a quest that in the end gives you a spell will there be more of those since the Cap will be raised??? :D

Considering two things there will definitely be more spells.

(1) Level cap raised, so you need some kind of new spell to fill a 10 level gap.

(2) THREE NEW SCHOOLS! WOOT WOOT! Moon, Sun, and Star are the new schools, and you can't have new schools without new spells.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
well, there will be new schools, and probably a new spell for the existing ones. a fire one might be: solar flare. 775-800 fire damage. trained at level 56, 75% accuracy. 7 pips. animation: a ball of fire appears, shooting another ball of fire out of its center, dealing damage. i dont have any other ideas for other spells, so let me know what you think of mine!

paul ironflame, level 49 pyromancer, master of fire 8)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Do yopu notice how they have mentioned new schools, but have been very careful not to say anything about spells.

Have you noticed when you get your level 48 spell they tell you it is the final spell, a spell from the most powerful representative from your school, etc?

I am not holding my breath for any new spells. On the other hand, you may be given a chance to learn how to hit harder (increased damage) at 52 & 58, or maybe increased defense, etc.

As for the secondary schools....I can see them teaching accuracy boosts, power pip % chance, general defense, etc.

There are many ways they can handle Celestia in terms of combat when it arrives....if it were me, I'd have it be a magic poor world, when spells don't fire as well (reduced accuracy), hit as hard (reduced damage), less power pip chance, etc....

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
well i think that yes there should be new spells but ONLY for the schools already around like fire, ice, storm, myth, etc... well for fire the next spell for it would be volcano or something. animation volcano comes out of the ground and spews magma at you. for ice it would be THE ABOMIDABLE SNOWMAN!!!!!!! (nah) it would would really be yeti. animation yeti comes out of a cave and smacks you with a tree he picks up from the ground. for storm you would have something called hurricane. animation a hurricane comes out of nowhere and blows you with a HUGE gust of wind that supossedly "takes your breath away". for myth it would be griffin. (no not peter griffin). animation a griffin comes out and land in front of you. he stands on his 2 hind legs and comes down to swipe you with its talons. for life it would be god. animation...you probly know that one already. :? for death it would be werewolf. animation a werewolf sits on the top of a hill howling at the moon.when it turns to look at you it reveals its golden eyes and now you are dazed and during that time it jumps of and swipes you with its claws then runs into the woods. and finally balance would be a yin/yang kinda sign. animation a yin/yang sign comes out of nowhere and its a game of chance both can either help OR hurt you. light side would do life damage to you OR give you health. dark sidecould do the same, either bring a buddy back to life OR do death damage and give half of that to the person who conjured that spell.

Daniel Stormglade: Grandmaster Thaumaturge 8)
Daniel Lotussmith: lvl 43 Master Diviner 8)
sry for having it so long and not in paragraphs :(

Survivor
Jan 04, 2009
garyboy11 wrote:
Bryce19994 wrote:
When Celestia Arrives will we get more spells?Because at certain levels you will find a quest that in the end gives you a spell will there be more of those since the Cap will be raised??? :D

(1) Level cap raised, so you need some kind of new spell to fill a 10 level gap.

(2) THREE NEW SCHOOLS! WOOT WOOT! Moon, Sun, and Star are the new schools, and you can't have new schools without new spells.

yeah but i think it will be a second or third school only :(
scarlet

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
bionaknight wrote:
well, there will be new schools, and probably a new spell for the existing ones. a fire one might be: solar flare. 775-800 fire damage. trained at level 56, 75% accuracy. 7 pips. animation: a ball of fire appears, shooting another ball of fire out of its center, dealing damage. i dont have any other ideas for other spells, so let me know what you think of mine!

paul ironflame, level 49 pyromancer, master of fire 8)

I have an idea for myth, the last myth spell should be "Ninja Pig Army." 50-100 myth damage plus 1300-1400 myth damage. A ninja pig army appears and one throws a sword at your target. Then they all throw swords. And it would have 85% accuracy. :D :-) :)

Defender
Mar 06, 2009
dive1324 wrote:
garyboy11 wrote:
Bryce19994 wrote:

yeah but i think it will be a second or third school only :(
scarlet

They're only be secondary schools not primary.
Secondary means only trainable you cant create a wizard in that school.
Primary means schools you can train in and create a wizard in.

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
I think since you have mastered your schools you will train in these new schools and one will let you use free training points. Fire and life go into sun because sun is fire and gives us life. Moon will be ice and death because it is cold and in movies thats when monsters and stuff come out. Star will be myth and storm cause there is a lot of myths about stars and i dont know about storm.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
I have ideas for new spells!
Ok for balance it should be Punishment which does 120 damage per shield or blade your opponent has. Does not include resistance or shield. It looks like Judgement only with a different color scheme.
For life it can be Undergrowth, in which a frenzy of vines attacks all opponents for 615 damage each.
For myth it can be Cerberus(like orthrus animation only with 3 heads), which does 5, then 100, then 695 in damage total 900.
For death it can be Spirit Spectre in which souls gather to create an ianthine spectre creature which attacks, steals 715 damage, and heals user.
For ice it can be Absolute Zero, in which cold wind freezes opponent, stuns him for 2 turns and respectively does 685.
For fire it can be Solar Power, in which the user draws energy from the sun and then shoots it like a laser that does 900 damage. it takes 2 turns, one to charge and one to use.
And finally for storm it can be Hurricane. Powerful winds combined with lightning gather and does 835 to all opponents
All these spells cost 8 pips so they can only be used by their own school respectively.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
why ask for just one? after all 10 levels is quite a bit i would ask for at least 3, 2 from leveling I would say at 52 and 58 and one small charm one when you to celestia kinda like guiding light or a blade or something?