Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Entangle

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 28, 2008
This dispel has to be removed. It cripples lots of people in arena from healing due to the fact that every school learns the life spell heal pixie. The same way Unbalance was removed cause of reshuffle. Only school that prospers from entangle is life and death.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Oh my gosh YES!

I was a life warlord then i dropped to VETERAN when entangle came out.

they NEED TO replace entangle with unbalance. we really need that, balance is unstoppable!

Defender
Feb 05, 2010
No I think they should leave it the way it is. It would be not fair if all the schools except balance (Which I think should be left alone since it is a neutral school). If Life entangle drops out then all the dispells should be dropped out. But I still think that it should be left alone. You guys are simply complaining your day away
Lucas drakebloom
Level 43
Oni slayer
Ice wizard

Explorer
Jun 02, 2009
oh come on any type can learn entagle. including you. how come we need storm dispell and death despell balance despell but when life gets a dispell then we are so unfair that we are not aloud to have it? its not just an arena spell it helps against life enemies and it can stop the dragonsphere enemies from healing dead minions of theirs. why is it you can block us from using your spells to help us but we cant block you from using our spells? .dosn't that seem a bit unfair to you? I did not get the new spell(entangle) untill half a week ago and already there is people complaining saying that its unfair when really its not all that bad compaired to yours. lets see what yours do to us we have you way down to about 50 hp and what do you do you heal with a copyed move(pixie) and then disable our attacks and kill us while we are whating for weak spell to get rid of the disable. with ours you can still attack. and if you were smart you would have gotten it and used it on us to keep us from doing that. and plus if this spell is taken away then we lose something to help us battle enemies in the different worlds.

Explorer
Jun 02, 2009
and life dosn't prosper from it 1sonicboom and balance is not unstopabble. :x are you both just those lvl sevens with crown gear that run around I'm a warlord! I'm a warlord!and when a spell that makes it hard to win comse out your yelling new spell unfair! give us somthing that will help us not them! they invincible not fair they keep us from healing one time! wah wah! me not like new spell. its kind ofd unfair to say get rid of life spell give us somthing that will defeat all other schools.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
smurfcam159 wrote:
Oh my gosh YES!

they NEED TO replace entangle with unbalance. we really need that, balance is unstoppable!
Its not entangle, its you. I mean if you lost that many ranks from one card, its obvious you need a new stragety. Storm, ice and fire all had it, you shouldnt get special treatment, they are just making things right.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
you would need death dispell or strangle as the speell is named can cancel sacrifice scarecrow wraith and much more take and gives

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
smurfcam159 wrote:
Oh my gosh YES!

Entangle made life wizards incredibly powerful in 1v1 duels. I carry a full 7 entangles and will just cast and load them up on the opponent so they have pretty much almost no chance of healing the entire match and I never lose. Heck, I only attack with centaurs and seraphs and do not even put a single blade or trap in my deck. Wear them down slowly and stop them from healing. Case closed.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
guys looking any wizard can pick up entangle look fire ice and storm and dispell from start note levae balance alone they can't be dispell balance is a older school then fire ice and storm and life and myth and death.

long live balance
william hawkgrove grandmaster in balance and a pvp warlord