Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wasted 20000

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2009
i have a proplem
20000 gold was wasted on my accont
because KI did not put a "are you sure you want to buy this ?" on gold shops
i was saveing for a hatch
i want full refund in gold!!!!!

and there shoud be a " are you sure you want to buy this?" in gold shops

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
ya i agree i have 30000 gold and i keep buying stuff on accident i want a better look at the item but it wont show do you want to buy this like in the crwon shop it gives a better look at the item to

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
It stinks they ripped you off, they should refund you, that and a little extra for your time.

I also want a major FIZZLE rate decrease on all Schools Higher Damage Spell cards, and a increase on FIZZLE rate on all boss High Damage spell cards.

But that will never happen. I hope you have better luck with your situation then I will with mines because we all know Kings Isle will never decrease fizzle rate on high damage player spells.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
It's not KI's fault that you aren't paying attention. It's not like walking up to the cash register with the product in your hand, giving you ample time to consider your purchase. Slow down, look at what you're doing and it won't happen again.

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
It's not KI's fault that you aren't paying attention. It's not like walking up to the cash register with the product in your hand, giving you ample time to consider your purchase. Slow down, look at what you're doing and it won't happen again.
lol true

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
You don't need a refund. It's your fault for not paying attention, as said before. Don't blame things on KingsIsle because you're not thinking before your actions.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth MistLeaf
Level 41 (Master Thaumaturge)

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
rootlizard24 wrote:
i have a proplem

Well, it's better than wasting 100,000 gold on hatching, don't you think?

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:

I disagree with you, there should be a message that appears.

You might hit the button by accident or something, it will probably happen to you sometime and you'll regret this post.

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
catboy2197 wrote:
Preacher7719 wrote:

You might hit the button by accident or something, it will probably happen to you sometime and you'll regret this post.

Okay, I know this post isn't for me, but it's happened to me many times. Have I gone angry at the game for this? No. I haven't.

Not everyone is like that, some people are calm and carefree.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth MistLeaf (Level 42 Master Thaumaturge)

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
catboy2197 wrote:
Preacher7719 wrote:

I have done it. And it was noone's fault but my own. Afterwards, I pay more attention to what I'm doing. Suck it up and take some responsibility for your own actions. KI doesn't owe you a refund.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
while a button might be nice, KI does not owe you a refund. It happens to the best of us.... you just learn from the mistake and move on.

ellie

Survivor
Jan 15, 2009
this is a hard leson to learn, my son wasn't paying attention and had sold his stiched holoween gear by mistake. Not KI's fault it was my sons for not slowing down and taking his time and making sure you read everything, or taking safty measures to NOT make this mistake. In real like things like this happen all the time. I know you don't want a lecture form an adult but take it from us just as in real life you have to take time and slow down enough to make sure that the deal you are bout to make is a good one. Many times we have made bad deals weather it was a car, furniture, the newest DO-DAD, you name it, so take it as a leson. SLOW DOWN take your time this game is NOT a race and neither is life, Sorry about you troubles and i DO understand the frustration on loosing you gold,been there DONE that

Survivor
May 26, 2009
Survivor
May 26, 2009
hey guss what if YOU wasted 20000 then you would be JUST LIKE ME

ty to all who are kind and under stand

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
rootlizard24 wrote:
hey guss what if YOU wasted 20000 then you would be JUST LIKE ME

ty to all who are kind and under stand

I understand.

What did you accidentally spend it on, anyways?

Whatever it is, probably better than hatching.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:

Exactly. Don't blame KI for YOUR dumb mistakes. You won't get the refund either

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
They also should add a 'Are you sure you want to sell this?' message.

One time I got the 'Jade Oni's Amethyst Blade' wand and I was so excited I jumped up and down. Mooshu swords are rare.
So I was selling the three swords the Coven (Four Ravens) gave me, and I was selling it at the Shopping District's Robe Shop. I sold one wand, then another. Then I clumsily clicked the sell button one more time and BAM!
The Blade was gone.

Explorer
Feb 18, 2010
Igloogirl3 wrote:
They also should add a 'Are you sure you want to sell this?' message.

One time I got the 'Jade Oni's Amethyst Blade' wand and I was so excited I jumped up and down. Mooshu swords are rare.
So I was selling the three swords the Coven (Four Ravens) gave me, and I was selling it at the Shopping District's Robe Shop. I sold one wand, then another. Then I clumsily clicked the sell button one more time and BAM!
The Blade was gone.

It is always a good idea to put the rare and high level items in your bank if they are not equipped. I bought most of my grandmaster gear ahead of time before reaching level 41 and it is resting safely in my bank. one of the items gives me the ninja pigs spell 8).

Historian
May 15, 2009
Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
catboy2197 wrote:
Preacher7719 wrote:

Agreed. One time i went to the death tree to see if i could purchase a free card. What i didn't know was that i had a training point. I bought distract. What a waste!

Explorer
Jan 27, 2009
If you are equiped with an item and hit "sell" then it DOES ask you if you are sure you want to sell it. I know because I've done it before. If you get an item you can't use yet (because of level restrictions) then PUT IT IN YOUR BANK!!! I do that with my Crafting Quest items just to make sure I don't accidentally sell them until I craft everything and complete my quest.

Explorer
Mar 28, 2010
rootlizard24 wrote:
i have a proplem

Hmm, I think you should be more careful while handling gold so that there are no mess-ups. Not trying to be mean, it happened to me before, and I just sighed and was more careful next time. KI doesn't need to refund anyone.

~Allison Dawnblood, Level 50 Diviner

Explorer
Jan 11, 2010
I think most players have accidentally sold or bought something. It is not KI's fault.
I have done it myself, and I am an adult. Once you do it though, you learn to take your time when shopping or selling so you don't do it again !! lol

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:

You are absolutely right! If you try putting an item you have on in the shared bank it says "Are you sure you wanna put whatever in the shared bank" so you have to rethink things before actually doing the action.

Defender
May 18, 2009
njboy9 wrote:
catboy2197 wrote:
Preacher7719 wrote:

Agreed. One time i went to the death tree to see if i could purchase a free card. What i didn't know was that i had a training point. I bought distract. What a waste!

you can get a refund on training points just go to golem court and talk to the stork guy or whatever he is and pay some crowns to get all your training points back! i dont know if you have to be a certain lvl or have a certain amount of spells or something