Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

FIZ FOR HATCHING ISSUE!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
You know how when you beat some bosses you get gear that has there name on it or something similiar and it sells for over 10,000 at bazaar?

but you cant sell it there

We should be able to sell it to a normal shopkeeper like we are forced to but at the same price

Then instead of having a 10,978 gold tunic and selling it for 937 you sell it for its actual price

Then it wouldnt be as hard for people to get the money to hatch pets

Who with me?

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
the reason the price is so high is because you can't sell it there are none in stock. Meaning as soon as we were allowed to sell them their price would dorp to the some as the normal shops price like just about all items that you can currently sell there. What you were hoping to sell for 10,000 would in one week drop to 900 and you would have people running around with grand gear that never actually got it in a drop. It just wouldn't work.

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
I said normal shopkeeper

We sell the gear for the bazaar price to a shopkeeper like you normally have to, but instead of the price going down it is the same.

Hero
May 19, 2009
MasterColeman wrote:
I said normal shopkeeper

We sell the gear for the bazaar price to a shopkeeper like you normally have to, but instead of the price going down it is the same.

Because then the rate of gaing gold would be doubled.