Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weekly Crowns and Membership pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
I think for the paying members of Wizard101 we should get a weekly amount of crowns. But for each type of payment you get more.
Here is the list I think is suitable for everyone.
Free Trial - 0 Crowns per week
1 month - 500 Crowns per week
6 month - 1000 Crownd per week
Year - 2500 Crowns per week
This would be nice to have because some people dont want to spend more money on the site to get crowns. Another reason why this would be a good idea is also people would want to buy the memberships and make Wizard101 happy and when they get more money the more updates they will make to make Wizard101 better and what more fun.

The Other Idea I have about membership is that when you buy a type of membership you get a pet just for buying it. Here is the list i made
Free Trail - No Pet
1 month - LifeZilla (StormZilla in Life foum with Flower on head)
6 month - LifeZilla, Lord Nightshade (Lord Nightshade will be in white cloths and his wing will be yellow)
Year - LifeZilla, Lord NightShade, Hydra (Instead of Ice, Fire and storm for the Hydra is will be Life, Myth and Death)

Please comment about any changes you might have or if you like the idea

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
this has been sugested before, kingsile will not do this cause then they will lose money they get from people buying crowns

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
Hero
May 19, 2009
Bad idea..

But maybe members should have a few more perks, other then free pvp and access to the message boards. Something that is only availible to subscribers that cannot be bought with crowns, eh just dont know what that could be though.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Annual memberships are already discounted. Giving $5 worth of crowns a week wouldn't be a good business decision for KingsIsle.