Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hotfix Coming for Moo Shu

AuthorMessage
Administrator
To address some issues with the quest offered by Bricktop, we will be putting in a hotfix within the next few days.

Check back on our message boards for more information as it becomes available.

Thank you for making Wizard101 a fun and safe place for everyone.
~Professor Greyrose

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Aug 19, 2008
Hooray then it will be fixed by the time I make it there!

Roof-hopping now!

Survivor
Aug 23, 2008
Strange, i thought it was fixed already. The first time i went in, i had a problem with Bricktop repeating himself. Good thing i was able to walk away every time. The second time i didn't encounter the problem.
Another problem that didn't return was after stone cold, you get passing stones (use the stones on the two cairns). When i clicked to get the quest (talk to Bricktop), a card popped up showing the quest, but it said
error: unknown zone
error: unkown world
I was able to finish it, because deep inside i knew the zone was Crimson fields, on the surface i knew it was Mooshu world.

While we're on the crimson bug subject: i didn't get the book at War Oni's room. When i clicked on map, it showed Tatakai outpost.

I wrote down some more bugs, but since i thought it was fixed already i threw it away

Survivor
Aug 27, 2008
Survivor
May 29, 2008
Charly wrote:
Strange, i thought it was fixed already. The first time i went in, i had a problem with Bricktop repeating himself. Good thing i was able to walk away every time. The second time i didn't encounter the problem.
Another problem that didn't return was after stone cold, you get passing stones (use the stones on the two cairns). When i clicked to get the quest (talk to Bricktop), a card popped up showing the quest, but it said
error: unknown zone
error: unkown world
I was able to finish it, because deep inside i knew the zone was Crimson fields, on the surface i knew it was Mooshu world.

While we're on the crimson bug subject: i didn't get the book at War Oni's room. When i clicked on map, it showed Tatakai outpost.

I wrote down some more bugs, but since i thought it was fixed already i threw it away

This is an issue that occurs with the experience per run nerf on instance quests. Bricktop is one of few contacts who gets a little anxious before the second sighting of wizards and presents them with "unknown information." After that, the change has taken effect and he works just fine.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2008
grandmaster wrote:
Any chance on Crimson Fields unreadable book fix?

I checked and the book still doesn't work. But hey, Bricktop works fine now.

Administrator
This actually still needs fixing and the hotfix will occur September 17 during the regular maintenance widow.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 23, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
This actually still needs fixing and the hotfix will occur September 17 during the regular maintenance widow.

Can you then at least move the book for the ones that already finished it? Doing it all over again for 0xp (Thank you Bricktop!) is not my idea of fun.

Administrator
Crimson Fields
Previously quests given by Bricktop (Stone Cold and Passing Stones) were being offered multiple times. You are now able to complete the quests and will no longer get stuck in a repeating loop conversation with Bricktop.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 23, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

I just returned from crimson field. No book. You had me there, when you said the hotfix would occur today in a reply to my writing about the book, i thought you meant the book would be fixed today.

Survivor
May 24, 2008
Charly wrote:
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

I just returned from crimson field. No book. You had me there, when you said the hotfix would occur today in a reply to my writing about the book, i thought you meant the book would be fixed today.

Same for me i also did crimson fields again and still no book.