Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marlybone-Marlybore? or Marlydelight?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
I personally think Marlybone is intresting, (at first), but I think the bosses are kinda hard. Tell me what you think!

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
Yeah, Marleybone is pretty interesting. But I agree. The bosses are super hard. I expected them to be easy like Krokotopia, but they're like 1,000 health points each! That's why while getting a book for Krokotopia, I snuck around two bosses and got the crate. Then they pulled me in, so I just fled. Try to think of a way to outsmart those Marleybonians. You have to take risks, which can be fun and frustraiting at the same time. So I say, Marleyborelight.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
nerual48 wrote:
Yeah, Marleybone is pretty interesting. But I agree. The bosses are super hard. I expected them to be easy like Krokotopia, but they're like 1,000 health points each! That's why while getting a book for Krokotopia, I snuck around two bosses and got the crate. Then they pulled me in, so I just fled. Try to think of a way to outsmart those Marleybonians. You have to take risks, which can be fun and frustraiting at the same time. So I say, Marleyborelight.
lol, Marlyborelight.
You know, the only reason that this topic is open is because I messed up and accidentally spelled Marlybone wrong when replying to another topic. Therefore, I was inspired.

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
I say Marleydelight i just love the nightime theme because night is my favorite time of the day.It's nice to get away from the hot dry krokotopia.

Coyleghosthammer adept level 27 necromancer

Explorer
Jul 13, 2009
I really like Marleybone! It is my favorite world. I like the dogs, the big city, the old fashion feel, the music, ect.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
marleydelight i looooove marleybone, the outfits, the music, the theme the night time(i like night time my fave time of day) and i love dogs and cats, LOL

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
Belive it or not, Marlybone is the fastest world I've done so far.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Marleybone isn't hard! Just go beat the "hard" bosses with a friend! I LOVE the London theme. And I love how it has dogs, cats, and mice as characters! The British accents were an AWESOME touch for the dogs! :-D And the tough-guy New Jersey ones for some of the cats! MB is my favorite world! But I don't get why the streets take place on rooftops instead of just plain MB streets. After all, there are sidewalks on by the roads!

William DarkFlame (Level 38 Pyromancer)

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
I can't stand Marleybone... at all. When I got to Grand Master and finished the Warehouse and got the broken key I decided to make a second character. I'm trying to get through Marleybone as fast as humanly possible because I can't stand it. I got through most of it in one day, and now I'm onto K. Lab. I love Mooshu so I can't wait to get back there. My friends online know that I want to avoid Marleybone so they only ask for my help there if it's a boss battle.

It's so drab, the side quests are horrible with the policeman's ball and going back and forth between the ladies for various accessories they have loaned or misplaced.

I made the mistake of buying the large Marleybone house the first time I played the game because I was so excited to have enough money saved up and it seemed to have the most space. After playing Marleybone a bit I quickly disliked my house and soon after bought a Mooshu house, moved all of my housing items and that awful house sits dormant. I haven't sold it because it makes me cringe to think how long I worked to make the money to buy the house and to sell it you only get 1,000 coin.

So... there is my rant. Marlybore, Marlyheadache, Marlyannoyance, Marlyawful, Marlyugly, Marlygetmetheheckoutofhere

Survivor
Feb 26, 2010
I just unlocked Marleybone yesterday, and, while the place is pretty cool, it's pretty difficult. For some reason, I keep getting defeated by those O'leary scratchers or whatever those Ice cats are called (the first ones you encounter in the world), and I have over 1800 health!

The other day, I teleported to my friend in Chelsea Court. I had a quest to defeat Nimah the Wicked, and I was amazed how she had 2000 health! It's a miracle that I actually survived. :?

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
echopraxia wrote:

So... there is my rant. Marlybore, Marlyheadache, Marlyannoyance, Marlyawful, Marlyugly, Marlygetmetheheckoutofhere
LOL!

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Marleybore, I find myself missing my beloved kroks. I spent like three months there xD

Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
Dorano208 wrote:
I personally think Marlybone is intresting, (at first), but I think the bosses are kinda hard. Tell me what you think!

yes very hard :x

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
Hard, hard,and hard! Hard bosses, no sidewalks on the rooftops,e.t.c.
I change to Marlybore,Marlyheadache,Marlygetmetheheckoutofhere!
(credit to echopraxia for thinking up the last two.)

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
echopraxia wrote:
I can't stand Marleybone... at all. When I got to Grand Master and finished the Warehouse and got the broken key I decided to make a second character. I'm trying to get through Marleybone as fast as humanly possible because I can't stand it. I got through most of it in one day, and now I'm onto K. Lab. I love Mooshu so I can't wait to get back there. My friends online know that I want to avoid Marleybone so they only ask for my help there if it's a boss battle.

It's so drab, the side quests are horrible with the policeman's ball and going back and forth between the ladies for various accessories they have loaned or misplaced.

I made the mistake of buying the large Marleybone house the first time I played the game because I was so excited to have enough money saved up and it seemed to have the most space. After playing Marleybone a bit I quickly disliked my house and soon after bought a Mooshu house, moved all of my housing items and that awful house sits dormant. I haven't sold it because it makes me cringe to think how long I worked to make the money to buy the house and to sell it you only get 1,000 coin.

I SO agree with you! I HATED Marleybone! I'm SO glad all I have to do now is Big Ben, then I'm off to Mooshu! In the test realm, I am already there and I LOVE IT!
So... Definiatly Marlywhydidwehavetodothis!