Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training Points Give Back

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
Since there are 2 new schools coming out it should only be fair the KI give everyone who already used there training points back. So they can shoose what spells they want with these new aadditional ones

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Actually there are 3, hence another triangle but that is a good question

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
I agree too, but what are the new schools anyways? I am pretty sure they are Sun, Moon, and Star. Tell me if I am wrong.

Defender
May 09, 2009
yea but and we should be allowed to pick anyspell among the list of spells in other schools to learn without having to start from the lowest spell to the 1 spell that you want or need. (as long as your on or above lvl of course)

Defender
May 30, 2009
They have already stated that with the level cap being raised, new spells to be learned, and new quests being added, there will be new training points to be gained.

Historian
May 15, 2009
sorry but KI wont do that
not to be rude or anything because the company needs MONEY so they wont do that they give more trainin points cuz there are more levels if that is what you mean i think we get out last lvl trainin point at 48 so at 52 we get another then 56 then 60 for a total of 3 extra points
plus the extra hunting quests for training points from zeke

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
WOOT MORE TRAINING POINTS i actually thought that we wouldnt get anymore training points until you said this i guess i forgot that at a certain lvl you get a training point and that zeke gives one

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Thechaosmagician wrote:
sorry but KI wont do that
not to be rude or anything because the company needs MONEY so they wont do that they give more trainin points cuz there are more levels if that is what you mean i think we get out last lvl trainin point at 48 so at 52 we get another then 56 then 60 for a total of 3 extra points
plus the extra hunting quests for training points from zeke

actually its 50, you dont get one at 48

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
But honestly what are you gonna do with 3 to 4 training points?

HONESTLY?!

Defender
Dec 11, 2008
The Sun is a star, so I really hope they aren't going to call the new schools, Sun, Moon and Star. I mean, this is supposed to be a school, right? THe teachers should know these things. lol

Survivor
May 01, 2010
MasterColeman wrote:
But honestly what are you gonna do with 3 to 4 training points?

HONESTLY?!

Actually! right now I need only one, I need to get a death blade :D

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
OK, charge if you guys are really so hard up for money (with 10 million players that is hard to believe) but why do we have to give back all our training points and then start all over? why can't we trade spells, secondary is what i mean. say for example a young wizard picked up a couple storm spells for his life wizard, but never uses them, it would be nice to trade them for spells he or she could really use. to be fair i wouldn't let them keep trading them, or how about this like the chest for extra stuff with bosses have a graduating charge, 50 crowns to trade one spell from one school the first time 100 the second time they trade that same spot, etc. wouldn't that be something that would be doable?